• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

SB118 Ops: Quotations of the Week!

7 hours ago, Alora DeVeau said:

I had NO idea....LOL

Just proves that truth IS stranger than fiction!! 😂

• Haha 3

Sherlock: ::dusting herself off:: You have the right to shut up!

Dal: Anything you can say and will be used against you in a court of law.

This amused me.

• Haha 3

DeVeau: I order you to relax and enjoy yourself.

She's the worst! lol

• Haha 3

From the narrative of Sal Taybrim: 

And a somewhat frustrating assignment.  It had been filled with science officers and as a science officer himself – trained as a counselor and a diplomat – he would be the first to admit that a large portion of science officers were certifiably nutty.

Present company excluded of course as Alora DeVeau was, like him, a Science Officer Alumni.

• Haha 2

Tito: We have to make our own embarrassing moments. 

Taisa chuckled and set down her fork so she could mimic Tito, chin resting upon her own hands.  Smiling, her eyes narrowed playfully as she countered. 

Ayala: Challenge accepted.

I look forward to reading this challenge!

• Like 2

Both varieties of fauna were heavenly. They made her melt with their beauty. For one, the Iceland Poppy wafted with a slightly mild sweet floral aroma while the desert rose shown with a vibrance of color. Each providing a stunning elegance that she was reminisce to say she had yet to actually paint. Nor did she keep a pot of either in her quarters. Now Haukea was determined to remedy either or both. 

Love this flower description from @Haukea-Willow!

• Like 3

McLaren: Guess we'll find out shortly.

Aine glanced back and forth over the other officers.

Sherlock: Anyone wanna take bets?

Of course Aine was only joking...mostly...maybe.

• Like 3

Tito: I see, thank you for betting on me Lieutenant Aristren. Wasn't there some Earth expression about betting on blue?

@Vitor S. Silveira not only making me lose the bet, but punning his new duty post!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Only on Ops do you get OOC trigger warnings like this @Lt Aine Olive Sherlock

((OOC: All opinions and feelings of scotch versus whiskey are PURELY IN CHARACTER. They do not reflect the opinions of the writer...as are other things.))

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Nestira Aristren said:

((OOC: All opinions and feelings of scotch versus whiskey are PURELY IN CHARACTER. They do not reflect the opinions of the writer...as are other things.))

We r very srs about DRAMA!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Another one from @Corey Wethern describing the energy between Sal, Aine and Willow. If you were a Ferengi, maybe you could bottle it and sell it! 😆

There was an unspoken bond between them, a sign that they had experienced great adventure and peril. It was also infectious and slightly mischievous. Wethern had wondered whether he should request the computer to erect a level 10 forcefield to contain it.

• Like 4

Love the description and thought process in this passage from @Ksivi-Sava, as well as the phrase "dark-eyed, carroty-haired presence". 😂

Stepping on the bridge of a Federation starship was a humbling experience in and of itself. But when the turbolift doors gave way and exposed Ksivi-Sava to the veritable crowd of officers that had already gathered, he was thoroughly overwhelmed by the impressions. Efficiently enough, though, his brain already started sifting through those, trying to sort them by relevance. Potential workplace: helm was one of a pair of consoles in the rather classic layout. Familiar face: Cory Wethern was already here. And, of course, the most striking sensory stimulus in the clutter of sensations: somebody with commodore’s pips, whom Merek steered them right towards. Comfortably enough, something about the dark-eyed, carroty-haired presence didn’t seem quite as menacing as Ksivi-Sava had imagined.

• Like 3
On 7/25/2023 at 5:25 PM, Nestira Aristren said:

((OOC - all the comments as my in character not personal. I think the scotch/whiskey/Saurian brandy debate should be settle with an in character shuttlebay bbq))
@Corey Wethern gets it!

• Like 3
On 7/25/2023 at 10:25 PM, Nestira Aristren said:

I genuinely laughed at that trigger warning to the point people looked at me on the train. 

• Haha 2