• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

SB118 Ops: Quotations of the Week!

12 minutes ago, Gogigobo Fairhug said:

Yes! Love this reference to easily the best episode of DS9 from @Haukea-Willow 😉😄

I just re-watched this episode as earliest as this morning. Fresh on the brain I guess. Seemed fitting. ❤️ @Gogigobo Fairhug

Edited by Haukea-Willow
  • Like 2

Amar: I just hope I’m not dreaming, and that it’s all going to be gone when I wake up.

Willow: It’s not going to suddenly disappear, Amar. I’ll make sure it stays for a long time. 

@Korras
❤️ All the feels. 

• Like 3

Deep thoughts with Vitor Tito:

Tito: Donuts are simple. Just cake around a hole.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

There was a moment, an idea of what to eat and the prep actually began that Rustyy took to look back on things. One of those solemn moments in time that made the present feel like it was paused. Of how the universe continued to throw things at them with such raw ferocity. 

Deep down, it kind of scared him. 

🥲

• Like 2

This is a brilliant opening:

Two bachelors walk into Sickbay... no punchline. Ross couldn't help but smile at the image of them two, sharing an improvised meal, dwelling on their notorious single-ness.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And it just so happened to be right in time… in walked the sour faced medic. Rustyy gave him a toothy smile, which got an eye roll in return. Nijil had known about the food and looked the other way. But didn’t let it be known. So Rustyy was left to think it had gotten past him. 

Loved this from @Rustyy_Hael. Very sweet and it made me chuckle. 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, Corey Wethern said:

Loved this line 

Ross: Oh? I thought you brought that thing 'cause you prepared a magic show for us

@Evan Ross I may add magic tricks to Corey's profile. 

Oh please do!! Ross will always be there if Corey needs someone from the crowd who's willing to be dissected into two parts by a rusty saw. 

• Haha 3

Poignant:

Just two friends sharing a cup - not two self-proclaimed insomniacs battling a Sisiyphus war against social awkwardness. 

• Like 4

He poked at the chicken fingers as if they would somehow fry faster if he poked them.  

@Sal Taybrim like pressing the button on the elevator multiple times. We know it doesn’t make a difference, yet we still do it! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

She took a deep breath. Most of her life, she had to mostly look out for herself. She decided she did not want to just sit around and wait for Zara.

Amar: is there something I can do to help? I don’t want to be scared of her forever.

Love this from @Korras’ PNPC! That’s the spirit! 💪🏻

Do we have a Starfleet officer in the making? 🧐😅

• Like 4
12 hours ago, Gogigobo Fairhug said:

@Corey Wethern Just another day in Starfleet! 🤣

@Corey Wethern is just asking for the next crew potluck to be held in sickbay 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My 2024 hasn't been the brightest so far due to personal issues. However, when I read this quote by @Gogigobo Fairhug It made me smile and cry in the best way possible, ❤️ 

As the doors slid open, revealing the interim Byzallian leader and his bodyguards, flanked by Starfleet security officers, Gogi did not even so much as twitch, his expression remaining as neutral as possible - Haukea-Willow would have been proud.

• Like 4
16 hours ago, Haukea-Willow said:

My 2024 hasn't been the brightest so far due to personal issues. However, when I read this quote by @Gogigobo Fairhug It made me smile and cry in the best way possible, ❤️ 

🙂❤️

• Like 1

The woman extended a hand, which the Chief frowned at, initially, before remembering that there was some kind of Terran welcoming custom that involved this gesture.

Leaning forward with a warm smile, his hand slid past the doctor’s and down to her elbow, which he gripped and shook vigorously.

Gotta love those charming little details @Gogigobo Fairhug puts in our cross-cultural Bardeezan exchange program 🙌 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

McLaren: =/\= He'll be as safe as the rest of us. =/\=

@Solaris Loved the honesty with this line. 

Edited by Haukea-Willow
  • Like 1

Wethern: Any idea what the preliminary plan is? I'm always up for a road trip with phasers. 

@Corey Wethern A road trip with phasers? That bit cracked me up. 

do-not-make-me-turn-this-car-around-capt 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Wethern: Thanks Willow. Got it shoot only to return fire or to protect the crew and try not to shoot you two right?

@Corey Wethern How funny. We don't need a version of the following scene:

• Haha 3

The heat and gravity made everything harder like wading through a soup. Now Corey knew what a crouton felt like. 

@Corey Wethern You want to go ahead and apply for the role of Ship Comedian? The application just opened and it has your name on it. ❤️ Love the humor you put into your sims. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2