• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

SB118 Ops: Quotations of the Week!

2 hours ago, Corey Wethern said:

You mean that ships comedian wasn't already mine? 

Not officially anyway. The application would make it official. Then no one could steal it from you. 

• Haha 1

Wethern: Evening Willow nice cave you have here.

>.< @Corey Wethern Love the humor you inject into your sims. 

• Haha 4
  • 2 weeks later...
Weren't First Officers supposed to take care of their team? Maybe a naive presumption. Right now Ross couldn't get rid of the feeling that Fairhug had tried to murder him last night. A glorious, terrible headache drilled through his skull as soon as his alarm ripped him from sleep. Bardeezan Ale definitely deserved a license to kill. 

He was always quick to agree to others' plans - Holodeck adventures, trips to Betazed, getting drunk at a Bardeezan campfire - but now was the first time he second-guessed his decision to join the jolly hiking-crew. 12 miles. Under normal conditions that seemed manageable, but like this? 

When he stepped into the Wayhouse, he felt grateful for the dim lighting. Not only did it spare his sore nerves a little, but he also hoped that the dark would be able to veil his roughed-up look. He could feel the shadows underneath his eyes, and wouldn't even start about his hair. 

But there were new colleagues and Ross remembered the feeling of being new a little too well in order to cancel their plans which he had oh so happily agreed to a few days ago. When he sunk down onto one of the benches, he was clinging onto a glass of water for his dear life. 

So relatable @Evan Ross. 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

From the transporter to the turbolift, he got some odd looks. However, not many people are willing to argue with a Klingon that looks determined enough.

I'd say that's true enough @Korras. 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Rustyy didn’t know what everything was that he tasted there but it was a medley of tasty one of the best apology ever. He was hungry so sure that added to it. But it was good, too.

Korras: ?

Hael: Oh man! ::another bite.:: You can ‘pologize anytime ::he teased.::

The way to @Rustyy_Hael's heart is truly through his stomach. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hael: It be good. ::he confirmed.::

He chuckled just a little as Sol watched Rustyy take a sip as if wondering whether or not the engineer would live through the sampling.  

Ah, Rustyy was fine.  Smiling even.

Love this little moment between @Sal Taybrim@Rustyy_Hael and @Solaris. I can picture it so clearly. 😂

• Like 2

I love this imagery from T'Reyna!

She peered down at the coastlines, to observe the activity he referenced. An eyebrow raised at the sport. It seemed dangerous, yet they took this danger as enjoyment. Everything about those gliders was a violation of safety protocols across dozens of worlds. It required grace and flexibility of body and mind.

That is why there were no flying Klingons in sight.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed these paragraphs from @Mister_Wake's T'Reyna. I just wanted a telepathic deer and I got a whole inspired thesis on natural spiritualism! 

Her eyes closed. She focused. The others voices became silent to her.

Focus.

Breathe.

My mind to your mind. My thoughts to your thoughts.
The roots sing a lullaby.
It is everything. Everywhere. It breathes. It knows. Every petal drifting in the wind, every chittering insect residing in hollow stumps, every hoof and step walked, taken and to be tread... the forest is alive. The roots sung a silent beautiful harmony that welcomed every tale the Bardeezans shared during their walks. Now, from beyond the stars, visitors. It watches because it wishes to know them, just as they wish to know it.
Thousands of years of song and story. Ancient history that listens. She has a name. Onihlos, daughter of Landi, sacred saplings grown bitter bark; Bardeezan sanctuary. Nature is in euphony. The creature watches, as it all watches, to listen, to love, to... live.

T'Reyna's eyes opened.
She would gracefully raise to her feet and look toward the eyeless deer with three glowing antlers. Her arm raised ... and she parted her fingers. The Vulcan greeting.

T'Reyna: The Forest welcomes us. We are granted passage.

• Like 2

@Corey Wethern painting with words, as always 

There was another large thud the same kinds of noises that occured when a topless captains fights a Gorn on a desert planet. Noises no one wanted to hear, so cheesy you could label them cheddar and put them in a banquet.

Edited by Evan Ross
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1