• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Day Two: Length of Service & Special Awards

Jo Marshall

Congratulations to all!  I'm thankful to have met such an interesting bunch of folks who happen to share an equally unhealthy love of Star Trek!  😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

congratulations GIF

• Like 1

No doodle today. But congrats, y'all! You've all earned it!

• Like 2

Congratulations everyone.  @Sera there is no question you make Denali a better place, your award is deserved on so many levels I cannot begin to express it.  Thank you as a member of your crew, and your CO.

Great work Karise, just good work in all you do.

Rich, if you don't know how much I hold you in esteem at this point, well there isn't much I can do about that - but truly this award could not go to a better player and contributor.  When I joined up I naturally assumed you had been with the fleet forever, your presence was so engrained in everything, I can't imagine the place without you.  Congratulations again!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well done everybody!! ❤️

• Like 1

Congratulations everyone!  Well done and well deserved!

• Like 3

Congratulations to everybody who has won an award!  You truly deserve all of the platitudes- you’re an inspiration to al of us!

• Like 1

Congratulations to everyone! This community is a huge inspiration for me and the Award season - although it is my first - only underlines what a great community this is :) I am glad to be a part of SB118. My humble thanks to be among those, did not anticipate that :)

• Like 3

well done good job GIF by America's Got Talent

Again Congratulations not only to the recipients but to all this wonderful community.

10 hours ago, Sal Taybrim said:

Excellent work everyone!  Fantastic job!

WOW @Jalana - 10 years of being awesome?!  Here's hoping to ten more of amazing stories.

@Atan T'Seva - 15 years is remarkable!!  I am so glad I have had the chance to sim with you over so many of those years!

@Quinn Reynolds CONGRATS on 15 amazing years!  You are a superstar throughout!

I am so proud of @Arys - you have done such great work on Ops as a staff member and across the fleet!  Thank you for all your great ideas and wonderful sims!

@Vitor S. Silveira - I adore simming with you and I am so glad I get to sim with you again in a new face!  You make the fleet a happier place when you are active!

@Lt Aine Olive Sherlock - you do amazing work and I am so happy to have you as part of my crew!  I love simming with you and love how much you do for the fleet!

@Jaelyne Isa - Thank you so much for being such a wonderful steward of the Fleetwide chats!  You have done an amazing job and I am so proud of all you have done with the chat team!

and last, but certainly not least, @Rahman and Rivi Vataix - thank you so much for everything you have done for StarBase 118.  You are a true and wonderful friend, an amazing admin and a great person to play a game with.  Someday I would love to write many sims with you, but I appreciate every conversation we have and love working with you!  Congratulations!!

Fantastic work everyone!!

Thank you so much Jamie. I always loved simming with you and I am really proud of how far and long you have been with us.

• Like 3

Many congrats to everyone! Very well done. 

18 years since the launch of the wiki? That’s incredible. I remember when it was just one page 😂

Congrats!

• Like 1