• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

"Don't Eat The Mushrooms" and other sage advice from the USS Oumuamua

Katsim: This…is old.

A perfectly sound and scientific assessment.

• Haha 2
Nilsen: =/\= Nilsen to the bridge and away teams, the OC is up and running. We're tracking both teams, and our preparations are done. The away teams are patched into comms. Erm, we stand ready. =/\=

...she really wanted to reply with a Smart Alec remark. Mostly because it was Nilsen and it was just fun to mess with him. She turned to look at Winters again, her lips were tightening, as if there was an answer being sought.

Winters: response (=/\=?)

Sherlock: =/\= Thank you, Mister Nilsen. Keep on standby, we may need a good pilot up here. =/\=

Nilsen: =/\= Acknowledged. OC out =/\=

She hoped that being nice to, and complimenting, the Ensign would be the hardest part of her day.

MERCY!!! Sherlock showed Nilsen mercy 😂 @Lt Aine Olive Sherlock

• Haha 3

Winters: Well, maybe some chop busting up here with us is what he needs.

😍

• Haha 2

From the narration of @Alexander Brodie

The science officers were clearly both in their element and he had to admit he was too. An anthropological mystery awaited…and so far, nothing was trying to kill them.

Yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Brodie: =/\= Team two here. We’re at the edge of a main site of interest and ::looking at Avander:: aside from some slight concerns about the slow heat death of the universe, everything looks quiet so far. =/\=

I love when someone works in a line in the middle of a response that makes one of the existing lines seem almost nonsensically casual.

• Haha 2
46 minutes ago, Lt Aine Olive Sherlock said:

I love when someone works in a line in the middle of a response that makes one of the existing lines seem almost nonsensically casual.

I was going to comment on that, I burst out laughing when I read Brodie's sim. Nilsen's like "existential dread? Ditto"  😂

• Haha 3

Quite a few from @Lt Aine Olive Sherlockand @Jack Kessler (Playing Winters)

Winters: ::grinning to herself:: I think that kid likes his new Operations Center a little too much.

Aine took in a long slow breath then let out a heavy sigh. Winters was speaking the truth. And she maybe sympathized just a little. But, like she was unable to do when she had her own office, one couldn't hide for long.

Sherlock: That he does. It's like it's his own little playset bridge.

I will have you know that the Operations Center is a highly sophisticated...oh who am I kidding? Yes...the OC is his little playset. In the 24th century you can by playset OC, just like you can buy playset kitchens today.

Sherlock: ::mocking tone:: "What ya need?" oOSo unprofessional!Oo I need you to sit down.

StOp MoCkInG mE ShUrLoCk

Nilsen: There we go, we got 75% of sensors capacity pointed at both parties, if ya want more sir, hit that button in the arm rest.

Sherlock: That should be enough for now. But I'll ::looking down at the buttons on the small consoles in the arms of the chair and then shrugging:: I'll keep that in mind.

It will be one of the buttons. You'll find it.😂

• Haha 3

Brodie: =/\= Team two here. We’re at the edge of a main site of interest and ::looking at Avander:: aside from some slight concerns about the slow heat death of the universe, everything looks quiet so far. =/\=

Promontory: ::jovially:: Wait, I thought we were team one! (beat) Alright, team two, these rocks aren’t going to sample themselves!

Here we see Brodie just causality shooting down all of @DrPsyPhihopes and dreams. 

One day you'll be team 1, I just know it. 😅🤣

• Haha 2

This was a great moment from @Josh Herrick, worthy of an end of chapter cliffhanger in a novel:

Eli had enough time to look around the bridge one more time; looking at the steeled expressions of Sherlock and Winters and now appreciating their direct authoritative command style. Then, the next wave of fire began.

• Like 3
On 10/25/2023 at 9:10 AM, Etan Iljor said:

I love this Generations reference and can confirm Iljor will be throwing @Lhandon_Nilsen in an airl- brig. I meant brig. 

I forgot to mention this before, but deepcut: I simmed this on a Tuesday.

Always enjoy these one liner's in Tyber's sims 🤣 #CertificateOfAuthenticity

It would be like Tyber finding the sword of Kehless just to see a Made in Taiwan stamp on it.

• Haha 4

Herrick: They hid that mechanism in the floor in the last room, I reckon this might be the door control; it’s the only square in the whole pattern… Should we push it?

Ah yes, just push this spooky button in this spooky place on the this spooky planet, what could possibly go wrong? @Josh Herrick

• Haha 3

It would be like Tyber finding the sword of Kehless just to see a Made in Taiwan stamp on it.

Just checked my Bat'leth... Made in Pakistan 

• Haha 3

Winters had arrived, Sherlock soon to follow, now is his time to show them why he’s kick ass.

Oh really now? Challenge accepted.

🤣

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Lt Aine Olive Sherlock said:

Oh really now? Challenge accepted.

🤣

If we ever have a musical epsiode, there's an old Irving Berlin song I think Nilsen and Sherlock would sing. 😂

Theyve even got the right heights for it😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Lhandon_Nilsen said:

If we ever have a musical epsiode, there's an old Irving Berlin song I think Nilsen and Sherlock would sing. 😂

Theyve even got the right heights for it😂

Oh I'm kicking myself now for missing this joke, it's not "Annie Get Your Gun", it's "Aine Get Your Phaser" 😂😂😂

• Haha 2