Welcome to the 2022 Awards Ceremony!

Star Trek GIF by Emmys

Welcome to the 2022 Awards Ceremony!

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

"Don't Eat The Mushrooms" and other sage advice from the USS Oumuamua

Quips, quotes, advice, it all goes here!  What's happening on the Oumuamua?  And should we be afraid? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ulasso: I accuse John of committing the crime in the Hotel Room with the Syringe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Posted (edited)

Kel had found that he and Saurian Brandy did not mix well.  There had been an incident…noodles had been involved.

I want to know that story.  Backsim maybe? 😄

Edited by Alora DeVeau
wrong line
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Kel:  Yes, but we may not need to examine millions of compounds because Saurian Brandy is made from Saurian wine which is made from Saurian Grapes and a fungus that infects those grapes, Plasmopara viticola, has Z-DNA to carry its genomic information.  The grapes have developed a natural compound to defend against the fungus.  I think the Brandy flush could actually inhibit the things growth and that can buy us time.  Time to reach out to Okaea.    ::looking at the analyzer screen again::  This little guy is also pumping out a load of psychotropic agents.  I'm not sure what happens if we rip it out.  We may want to slowly kill it instead.

Ulasso couldn't believe the Brandy really was a possible solution...and of course his friend had known about the fungi. 

It's all about the mushrooms.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

She turned, waving her padd and calling out to the room. 

Johnson: Where’s my team?  Flosoom, Jehsym, let’s regroup!

Starting to worry that Lt. Sasha Johnson is secretly an Okaean Sea Witch.

• Haha 2

Wes and Staff Sergeant Sarah Rodriguez were deep in discussion with a handful of other Marines on the finer points of boarding scenarios. It was a training technique called a tabletop exercise. A map of a cargo liner was displayed on the wall monitor and they were facing down a written scenario where step by step the group planned out a combat action. The point up for discussion currently was how exactly to board. 

Who's the bard?  I hope you have a cleric in the party.

• Like 1