• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Funny things heard on the USS Gorkon

@Quinn Reynolds & @Jo Marshall :D ❤️

Loved this JP! It was beautiful, well written, and this bit made me smile and chuckle a little. 

Marshall: Am I going to open this and a tiny Caedan is going to jump out in pineapple pants?

E. Reynolds: Charming as his fruit-themed underwear is, no. ::She laughed, her hand reaching for Jo’s to offer a gentle squeeze.:: It’s not a prank, it’s a present.

Edited by Bryce Tagren-Quinn
  • Haha 2

@Torvi Ylvor & @Vylaa 🤭

Ylvor: Brew Continuum? I have changed my route through the ship several times to make sure I walk past it, you aren't a fan? 

zh’Tisav: ::Firing.:: Ugh, no.  It makes me sick.  Everytime I have to go to that section of the ship I have to self-medicate.

Ylvor: Noted, that's good you told me, the next targets were bags of coffee beans.. I'll change that now back to standard.. :: pretends to tap something into her PADD:: 

Slow Motion Coffee GIF by CuriosityStream

• Haha 4
  • 2 weeks later...

@Doz Finch @Torvi Ylvor I love these two so much. 

Avoi: Now this! ::She exclaimed, pulling out a purple mesh skirt:: We can do a lot with. ::She approached Torvi and held it against her hip region:: Pair it with a jacket and a pair of faux leather boots and wallah! Sheer perfection.

Ylvor: Literally sheer Max, what am I to wear under it? ::Torvi face was surprised:: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Torvi was mid-change when she heard Miaxdiso emerge, and poked her head through the curtain. Beaming, she nodded approvingly. Torvi knew what worked for others, even if she didn't see that item for herself, and it matched Miaxdiso. 

Ylvor: Outstanding! You look like a Tri-cobalt torpedo! ::she laughed:: Very shimmery!

😂!

• Haha 2

@Doz Finch this has made me laugh multiple times 😆

Hands clapping hard, voice hooting loudly, when the Bajoran returned to the crowd, she had to run over and squeeze the girls cheeks into a chipmunk extremity, ever so proud of her achievement, the delight bright on her wrinkled face.

• Haha 2

It's not often a dialogue with five speakers flows so perfectly, but this whole exchange is *chef's kiss.* @Jo Marshall @Quinn Reynolds @Genkos Adea @Torvi Ylvor @Ayiana Sevo

Marshall: =/\= Your plotted landing site should be well away from the camp. Still, try not to trip any alarms or landmines if you can help it. That's some PADDwork stack I don't want. =/\=

Reynolds:  =/\= Don’t much fancy filling out the Lost Admiral form? ::She chuckled.:: Honestly, I’m more concerned about encountering whatever’s caused so many ships to crash there. We’ll be careful.=/\=

Gnaxac: =/\= V-v-very careful =/\=

Ylvor: =/\= It's only a form? =/\= ::Torvi said mainly to herself::

Sevo: =/\= It’s just that it’s really hard to break in a new Admiral, and we rather like the one we have. =/\=

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Hak, committing an act becoming of a fresh Ensign, allowed a short set of whispered Bajoran expletives—typically a combination of pahna and words that originate from such a place—to be picked up before he spoke

Corum: =/\=...::a muffled series of Bajoran rude words::...I'm just glad our shielding held up. There's not enough Hyronalyn in the quadrant to treat the sort of exposure that thing generates! =/\=

Marshall: =/\= Brushing up on your Bajoran for the next leg? Intel says they speak the language but it might be a dialect they're not familiar with. Universal translators may need a sample or two before it picks it up properly. =/\=

The Bajoran doctor's face wrinkled, his expression pulling inwards like a pin had been pushed against his forehead—chastising his frontal lobe's careless attempt at free will.

Remember folks, it's still PG-13 if you only cuss in Bajoran! @Corum_Hak @Jo Marshall

• Haha 4
  • 2 weeks later...

I am thoroughly enjoying Doz, James, and Jo's interactions. Every single sim delights me. 😄

Bursting into existence with the suddenness of a supernova, James looked like all the eagerness had condensed into a rocket-fuelled portion, and Jo chuckled, glancing over at Doz who looked as if her heart had attempted a daring escape.

Bowers: Alright, now that we are out of imminent danger, where are we landing?

Jo blew a sigh, combined with a good-natured grin.

Marshall: On the planet, I'm hoping.

Bowers: Your wish is my command sir. ::he smirks at Marshall and Finch::

Edited by Tahna Meru
don't know how to copy paste, apparently
  • Like 2

Bowers: Thank you Finch! That was exhilarating, and your stop-go technique worked like a dream.

Marshall: And, thus, the "Finch Manoeuvre" was born.

Cackling at this! Might have to trademark it 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

zh’Tisav: It could be anything: a greeting, plans for galactic domination, or somebodies grandmothers punch recipe. I want to set up an isolated partition in the computer before we open it, in case it’s malicious.

What if, and hear me out, it's a greeting telling us about their plans for galactic domination through use of somebodies grandmothers punch recipe? Wilder things have happened! 🤪

• Haha 3

Gnaxac rubbed his little hand on his forehead, wiping some of the sweat off of it and shaking it to the ground.

Gnaxac: C-c-clearly you’ve never faced d-d-down a stampeding horde of Kri’key beasts on C-c-cait.

This is giving me such The Wild Thornberrys vibes 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@Tahna Meru I love that my first mission has become a gradual unfolding of Tahna's co-existence with explosion 😂

Well, her eyes were trusty enough. In truth, she should probably get her ears checked. They’d taken enough damage in her time in the Fleet that she was beginning to wonder if not picking up on small sounds could really just be blamed on being a slightly absent-minded scientist anymore.

&

No sound but the wind rustling through dry leaves, not that Meru could hear.

It reminds me of Archer

spacer.png

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Corum_Hak said:

@Tahna Meru I love that my first mission has become a gradual unfolding of Tahna's co-existence with explosion 😂

&

It reminds me of Archer

spacer.png

Corum’s gonna chase her down for some EARS when they get back to the ship.  

"I'm not that deaf!" 

"Respectfully... you kind of are."

• Haha 2

Wrists aching, head even more so, and a blinding blue light threatening to burn off her retinas altogether, Jo Marshall could happily say she was not doing great. Everything hurt in a way she hadn't experienced for a while since a rough beating on a pirate moon, though she couldn't feel herself bleeding, which was a good starter for ten. She could live with no bleeding. Keep all the blood on the inside, where it was supposed to be.

This is my formal apology for chuckling at @Jo Marshall's misery. The accompanying gin will be on your desk in the morning. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The sound of someone new joining them caused Tahna to turn, in time to hear Corum call her name. Stumbling, barely catching himself before calling her by her rank.

Corum: Uh, Co—Tahna?

Ah yes, ‘tis I, Cotahna. 

It has a ring to it, to be honest 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2