• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Funny things heard on the USS Gorkon

@Quinn Reynolds & @Jo Marshall :D

Thea: What are you doing here?

Rix: Work-ing?

It wasn't difficult to elongate the word as it flowed through his dry lips, through a drier mouth, and a voice box beset by the legions of sand, dust and strain. Cracking off the cap of the water bottle, Rix took a swig from it, and sighed in the singular pleasure of it, before passing it back to the pasty Tyrellian wrestling with her own liver. His throat clear, he continued.

Rix: Ruggedly handsome, dashingly charming, and working on utilities in the area. 

Thea: You’re who I’ve been waiting—no, suffering—for? ::She pointed the water bottle toward him.:: This is all your fault. You could have at least brought coffee.

Rix: This is entirely not my fault, I think you'll find it's your fault. "What happens after six shots, Rix? Let's find out, Rix." ::His poor imitation came at the cost of a cough and an ache springing like a fountain in the back of his head.:: Scientists truly have no boundaries. 

Thea: I don’t recall such reckless experimentation. ::She drowned her grin in another deep swig of water, soothing her dry throat.:: Doesn’t sound like me at all.

• Haha 4

Stealth failed when the old hinges screeched painfully. The Maquis flew in, weapons ready, to be greeted by a Bajoran with his hands raised.

Man: You’re not Cardassian.

Sevo: Neither are you.

Stoyer:  Last time I checked I wasn’t

sh’Qynallahr: Pretty sure I’m still blue.

@Cory Stoyer, @Ayiana Sevo and @Piravao sh'Qynallahr You guys had me laughing here. 😁

• Haha 4

Finch: Mm, you’re not wrong. But three of us against a herd of them, ::she huffed:: we’d be going out with a bang, that’s for certain.

Seva: I’d rather not go out at all!

@Doz Finch @SevaReeshe 😂 you two have cracking up!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Reynolds: Skarbek?

Brunsig: For crying out loud. Yes. ::He ran a hand through his hair, short blond locks sticking up in every direction.:: Are you alright?

Reynolds: I need a strong cup of tea before I can answer that question. Are you?

He grunted softly in his non-committal way, swinging his legs over the side of the bed.

@Quinn Reynolds 

Edited by Bryce Tagren-Quinn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Bryce Tagren-Quinn 😂

Tagren-Quinn: lights… 

Mouth, dry. 

When they popped on with the brilliance of Earth’s sun on a cloudless Arizona summer day, Bryce hissed like some sort of cave dweller, brought a forearm over to shield his eyes, and quickly added… 

Tagren-Quinn: …reduce! Reduce! 10%!

• Haha 3

Gnaxac:

The last time he’d been in that universe, he’d spent the entire experience trapped in a cargo container with a few dozen other poor unfortunate souls, only to be released by some grizzled members of the senior staff. When they’d all been released from that go-around, he’d immediately filed for a transfer to the Resolution, where this sort of crazy crap didn’t happen.

Until he got stuck in a time-loop that involved him being eaten by a t-rex, struck by a meteor, and otherwise ending up deceased. So he was very much relieved when the crew was transferred to the Excalibur, where he ended up throwing up over the side of the HMS Excalibur in the middle of some Earth ocean. Realising that it wasn’t the ship’s that were the problem, Gnaxac went through a period of assuming that he was in some way cursed by the Exchequer.

Probably because he didn’t care all that much for profit, was the thinking.

Oh, you poor unfortunate soul! @Genkos Adea

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Every time I open another "waking up from Skarbek" sim it's like flipping a coin--will it make me laugh or cry? @Piravao sh'Qynallahr going right back to sleep on the floor falls into the former category. 

With a strangled cry Piravao rolled out of her bed and onto her feet, expecting a Cardassian attack. Unfortunately her legs tangled in her blankets, and the Andorian was sent tumbling to the ground.

sh’Qynallahr: Dammit…not again…screw this, I’m going back to bed.

Not bothering to get back into the bed, Piravao pulled her blankets over her head and shut her eyes. She would deal with her Maquis alter ego once she was properly rested and awake.

• Haha 3

@Jo Marshall:D

The promenade of Deep Space Nine practically hummed with a blend of chatter and excited anticipation as the myriad inhabitants moved slowly, appraisingly through the section of station. Some were already decked out in their "Where Wormholes and Weirdos Collide" and "Defiantly Awesome" souvenirs, likely purchased from a Ferengi-looking establishment they'd seen further up the long circular walkway. Jo already had her eye on one: "Bajoran Spirit, Starfleet Swagger" mug.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@Samira Neathler :D

Tagren-Quinn: Just getting a gift for my nephew. He has a fascination for life beyond Earth, mainly insects and reptiles, amphibians, but he enjoys lions, tigers, and, umm… bears, too. 

Neathler: No marsipulians?

Tagren-Quinn: Ah, yes, haha, he does, he does. A serious oversight on my part. 

He continued to grin and laugh as she walked up beside him, navigating away from the thicker portions of the crowd.

Neathler: A lost opportunity, mister Tagren-Quinn. But I’m sure I’ll be able to convince Ko to bear no ill feelings.

• Haha 3

@Samira Neathler & @Torvi Ylvor  Mustn't keep the PADDwork waiting! 😉

Aegam: Fancy doing another hike around the lake before we return?

Ylvor: Oh I don't know, there could be PADD work to be done on the ship.. ::She pretended to ponder the faux dilemma for a moment::

• Haha 2

@Corum_Hak @Quinn Reynolds @Samira Neathler 😆

Corum: Ensign Corum Hak reporting for assignment to the USS Gorkon, permission to come aboard, sir.

Reynolds: Welcome aboard, Ensign. ::She lifted up a solid carry case and pressed it into his arms with a grin.:: Here, carry this. We’re going next door.

At this point anymore curve balls would convince the Ensign he had never truly made it to the Gorkon and instead, the transporter had in fact sent him to the Prophets. Being handed the case, heavy in his arms, he looked sheepishly to the Commander that had brought him here.

Neathler: You’ve got this Ensign.

Corum: ::nodding and attempting a confident tone:: Yes...well...

• Haha 2