• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Funny things heard on the USS Gorkon

They know each other so well. 😂

A loud rumble that he felt in back teeth cascaded through the bricks of the prison around them. Accumulated dust and flakes of stone fell from the ceiling and fell downward, sending Jona into a coughing fit and forcing him to steady himself against the stone wall.

Eveanae: What was that?

ch'Ranni: That was, quite possibly, our friends. Hopefully, Red didn't blow her punching hand off. We're behind schedule, let's go.

Fortune: If she did we'll hear about it for months.

sh’Qynallahr: If she set it off, we’ll be hearing about that for months too.

ch'Ranni: Right. Either way we'll get our antennae talked off.

He grudgingly had to admit to himself that he wouldn't so much mind hearing the fighter's voice again when they were all back together.

• Haha 3
  • 2 months later...
Howdy folks,

We have a winner for QotM May, namely none other than our proposing Trill Sevo:

With one vine squished into pudding, Fingers leapt over to Staples, currently being assaulted by dinner.

Congrats Ayiana and thanks to Jo for making this awesome badge.

239805 GORKON QOTM Sevo.gif

And although we don't know what's happening next in the Skarbekverse, but I suspect Headhunter and Red sitting next to each other, swapping pregnancy ailments at one point or another.

Greetings Sami.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Serren, Ayiana, Pira, and Alieth (not a terrorist) had enjoyed a relaxing octopus attack and walk on the beach, but now that was all okay and Alieth was no longer in danger of a spontaneous Cthulhu-ing (probably), another question raised its head. Serren clapped his hands together eagerly....

Such a WAY to start a SIM @Alleran Tan 🤣

• Haha 3
  • 3 weeks later...

The winner for the Quote of the Month for June was Tahna Meru, with:

Tahna: Roomba is...well...sentient slime? He's friend-shaped. And it seems he can survive just about anything.

Congrats Ensign!

Another poll for July will be going up soon so stay tuned for that!

Edited by Alleran Tan
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
The winner of the Quote of the Month for July is none other than our new crewmate Alieth! The winning quote was:

Alieth: I used his research against him. To be exact, I hit him in the forehead with it.

... solving a great mystery in Starbase 118 history. Now we know why she's wanted in five sectors...

Congratulations again, Lieutenant, and thank you VERY MUCH to everyone who both suggested quotes for the competition, AND those who voted! 
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

The thought of the team getting excited over bones was a little humerus, and therein realised why she wasn’t with them. Too many jokes. Too little time. 

@Jo Marshall always finding the bone of the matter

• Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...

O. Marshall: Fresh tasita droppings. Just what I wanted. 

Josett: Response

O. Marshall: Have a smell. ::He pulled his fingers apart, the green droppings warm and sticky, making a web between them, and moved his hand toward his amber-eyed partner.:: As fresh as it gets in the great wide open. 

Bear, the romantic

• Haha 1
The winner of the Quote of the Month for August is none other than our extremely talented XO Jo Marshall! The winning quote was:

Namura: All work and no play make a Starfleet crew nine percent more likely to turn to cannibalism in the event we end up adrift in space with no means of effective communication.

Which of course, even a first year Cadet knows. The moment the comms go down, it becomes a free-for-all aboard every Starfleet ship, and everyone gets automatic pardons. It's like the Prime Rib Directive or something like that.
  • Haha 3

Making sure Fortune and Alieth were safely inside, Quinn followed hot on their heels and took cover at the side of the door. Bursts of energy flashed through the entryway, pounding into the walls opposite and leaving charred, sparking craters in the ancient stone. Heartbeat slamming through her veins, the hybrid heaved in several breaths. This was an archaeology dig—what the hell was going on? 

Archaeology digs are chill places, damn't!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

They could have just as easily hurled a stone from the cavern as the ration bar. Meru wondered what would happen when the man got snacky and had to eat the heroic object; would they need to offer a song for the ration bar’s sacrifice so that its pagh could make it to the Celestial Replicator?

@Tahna Meru You know, I wanna see this happening now. 😂

• Haha 3

Scene: Quinn's hand is trapped in some amber-colored substance.

Fortune: We can't just cut off her hand!

Reynolds: Yes, quite.

Fortune: ...we don't have the necessary supplies for it, technically.

And she’d started so well. Quinn exhaled a despairing huff of a breath.

@Quinn Reynolds Thank you for the laugh. 😄

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
The winner of September's Quote of the Month award was our very blue Piravao sh'Qynallahr, double-checked the spelling, with this gem about scheduling the important things in life:

sh’Qynallahr: Maybe later, I didn’t put any time aside today for assaulting a superior officer.

Obviously, next shore leave's training session is going to be in time management and making sure that we reach our deliverable targets. It's important that, when something is critical for the ship's success, we make the time.
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I keep forgetting to post this:

Lephi’s stomach sank, and she fought the urge to crumple to the floor in defeat with every fibre of her being. It couldn't end this way, not with her beautiful lobes ending up on some Pelian zombie. 

Cory and his ration bar will keep you safe @Lephi

• Like 3

Ico: ::whispering:: But after everything that has happened, sir, how can I? How can I find hope once more?

ch'Ranni: Hope is the thing with feathers. That perches in the soul, and sings the tune without the words, and never stops at all.

Not funny, but beautiful ❤️

• Like 2

Stoyer: This murder, mystery, whatever has more layer than an onion.  

Onions…the thing in Earth cuisine that made Humans cry? Did that comment mean this mission made the Lieutenant want to cry? They had more pressing matters anyway. 

So @Tahna Meru wants to see Cory cry? I think he almost did when Lady Gray rammed his nose. 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Evening friends,

The winner of October's Quote of the Month is none other than me, with this one:

Tan: ::Grinning sheepishly,:: From a certain perspective, archeology is just grave robbing with grant money.

Congratulations, me! All my scheming has paid off! 
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2