• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Funny things heard on the USS Gorkon

Basilone: This one didn't bring any of his brothers along for the boil. At least none within my currently limited tricorder range. But we should probably keep an eye out for other escaped specimens, ma'am. Once we get moving again.::The last was added directly toward the Commander.

@WLandAlice Be careful what you wish for. :-)

• Haha 2
  • Jo Marshall changed the title to Funny things heard on the USS Gorkon
  • Jo Marshall pinned this topic

Mek: But later, when you’re ready for a real drink, come see me.  :: casually returning the bottle to the shelf:: Being a new ensign on a ship like the Gorkon can be a lot to take in.  You’ll be needing something stronger I imagine.  Let me guess…security, maybe tactical?  You don’t strike me as the engineering type.

Sutton: Tactical.  ::sipping his whiskey, which was stronger than he thought it would be::  oO This is his weak stuff? Oo  Thanks, I’m sure I’ll be back.  Thanks.

@Ens. Joshua Sutton Kicking off life on the Gorkon in the true style of the party boat!

• Like 1

And we have a winner ladies and gentlemen and all other species.

The QotM badge for April goes to....

Rachel Flores (aka @Anath G'Renn )with:

If anything, lucky was an understatement. She owed the away team a nice fruit basket or some other gesture of gratitude before they departed the colony. The only worry was if the replicator had any “Thank you for rescuing me from a fate of involuntary mutation into a Human-fungus creature abomination” cards on file.

Congrats Rachel!

flores-badge.gif

And special thanks to @Jo Marshall for making the awesome shroom... I mean badge.

Greets Sami.

• Like 3

Hey Folks,

Gorkon's Quote of the Month May has been won by... ::adds some drum roll::... ::drums some more::...

Corliss Fortune with:

My boots hated me, and then I used them as ammo. You would think they'd fly farther than they did.

CLEARAsset_54x.png

Congrats Corliss and thank you Jo for the fabulous badge!

Greets Sami.

Edited by Samira Neathler
typo
  • Like 2

Since this covers a few sims:

Imagine a beach scene, the start of the conversation between Tali Namura (written by @Jo Marshall) and Arlo Thornton (written by @Theo Whittaker)

Startled momentarily by the sound of her name, the young Doctor’s eyebrows raised as she turned to look at the source of the voice, finding none other than the Assistant Chief Science Officer herself. 

Namura: Arlo. ::She pointed a slender finger toward her bare feet.:: You should be wary of sand crabs. They like the helplessness of the little toe. 

A few sims later, the end of the scene:

Arlo looked back up and caught Tali’s attention with a concerned look in her eyes. From over the scientist’s shoulder, she saw the waiter coming back toward them, requested glasses of the raspberry-coloured wine. 

Thornton: You were kidding about the sand crabs…. right?

Namura: I was. ::With a smile to the waiter, she plucked her glass from the tray.:: They’re big enough to take a full leg out here. 

😂

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Ladies and gentlemen,

We have a winner for QotM June 2397, namely our lovely Doctor Caitríona Cayne with the quote:

She nodded eagerly, her head bobbing from side to side like it was attached to an extremely smaller body and she was on top of the Admirals console as the ship took to warp - the bobble head of the USS Gorkon. 

And for this, she receives this awesome badge made by our finest Jo Marshall (thank you Jo :) )
QOTM June 2397.png
Congrats Cait. 🙂

Greets Sami.
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

So far we're doing our best to outsmart them Dino's. And if needed we can find a hidden ship on the asteroid somewhere, put the skipper at the helm and she'll fly us away from there in no time. 

Now I hear you thinking: why the skipper?

Because... our Rear Admiral Quinn Reynolds is the winner of QotM July with the quote:

Just so we're clear; the first person who tries to take the driver's seat and isn't me gets demoted.

And for this she receives this awesome badge made by Jo:

image.png

Congrats Skipper and thank you Jo for making the badge. 🙂

Greets Sami.
fixing badge
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ladies and Gentlemen and other Beings,

I have an announcement to make:

The winner of QotM August is..... no other than our newest Sec/Tac Officer Serren Tan with the quote:

Before it could be fixed, the dinosaurs had escaped and were in the market for an exotic meal prepacked in a Starfleet uniform. Crunchy on the outside, gooey on the inside! Delicious AND nutritious. Perfect for every growing Tyrannosaurus.

And for this he receives this awesome badge, made by Jo Marshall, who again delivered an awesome piece of meat... I mean art:

QOTMAug-Tan.png

Congrats Serren and Thank you Jo. 🙂

Greets Sami.

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Ladies and Gentlemen, Andorians and Trills, Vulcans and Betazoids, Hybrids and Pets,

With great pleasure, I announce the winner of Quote of the Month September 2397!

Give a big applause to our First Officer Jo Marshall with the winning quote:

Scream if you want to go faster! That’s exactly how the engine works!

And for this she receives this amazing badge:

Marshall-Sept97.png

Made by no other than our awesome Jo Marshall herself.

Congratulations and thank you, @Jo Marshall

Greets Sami.
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hey you lovely and other Gorkonites,

(Makes you wonder now doesn’t it? Ohkay, fine, you’re all lovely - although Ko is the cutest. 😉)

We have a clear winner for October's QotM. A winner that loves his patients truly and deeply, so much he even knows how they taste.

I hereby present to you the winner of QotM October, our favourite hybrid doctor Loxley with the quote:

I pronounce the patient to be... surprisingly tasty.

Congratulations on your new badge, @Hutch/Loxley.

LOXLEY2x.png

And thank you again to our First Officer, @Jo Marshall for making the badge.

Greetings Sami.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Howdy Pirates,

We have a winner for QotM November and that is no other than our new scientist @Sarah Phillips with the quote:

As the patrons ignored her and the din resumed, Sarah hoped there was a Romulan with a disrupter hiding in the shadows that could kill her quickly.

And for that she receives this amazing badge:

QOTM November 2397.png

Made by no other than Jo Marshall (thank you).

Congrats, euh and don't point that thing towards me.

Greets Sami.
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Howdy Folks,

I know you are anxiously waiting to know who won the QotM December. So ::drummroll:: the winner is our favorite Chief of Ops @Jona ch'Ranni with:

Never in the history of "calm down" had telling anyone to "calm down" caused them to calm down. It didn't work here either.  

Congratulations Jona and here's your new, shiny badge:

QOTM December 2397.png

Thank you to Jo for making the badge.

And as the Skipper already mentioned, I'm looking forward to what fun quotes you'll all come up with in 2398.

Greetings Sami.

• Like 1

Loxley: Plenty, but barricading the door with your frozen corpse wouldn’t be in the spirit of our new-found alliance, so I’ll find something else.

@Hutch 😄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Hybrids and non-Hybrids,

We have a first winner this year for our first QOTM 2398 and surprise, surprise, the winner is... Jona ch'Ranni with:

Oh, sure, sure, sure, sure. Yes, of course. You have the best parts ... I mean you have the best parts here in this shop. An amazing sex ... selection.

And that for the second month in a row.

Congratulations with your new badge Jona and thank you to Jo for making it. 🙂

QTOM January 2398.pngGreets Sami.

fixing badge
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Howdy Gorkonites,

Don’t despair, we haven’t forgotten. But knowing who was the winner for QotM February it had to be perfect.

Now who’s the winner, you ask? It’s none other than Tali Namura with:

Namura: Physically, yes, I could fight a corpse. But emotionally? Imagine the toll.

Congrats and thank you Jo for this awesome badge again:

239802 GORKON QOTM Namura.png

Seeing we're almost at the end of March, don't hesitate to toss in a few more quotes in your next sims.

Greetings Sami.

• Like 1