• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Funny things heard on the USS Gorkon

17 hours ago, Tahna Meru said:

Hyposprays of permanent courage...now part of the standard Starfleet vaccine regimen! @Alieth

Call medical! We need a new round after the Taniwha

• Like 3

With M’Rish having finagled *two* items from the toy shop using logic that would impress a Vulcan, they returned to the street and soon found a vendor selling hand woven hats and the like

This vulcan is actually impresed by her logic display @Ayiana Sevo, send M'Rish to Sciences depts as trainee!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

@Vylaa & @Samira Neathler - love it! 

Neathler: You do realize that if the Admiral finds a single dog hair or anything else on that chair, it’ll have consequences for the canine?

Well, he thought they would have more time than that!

He turn to see who was behind him. It was the last person he would want to see when there was a dog in the center chair, the Chief of Security. He might as well pack his things now.

Addison: I was ab-bout to get to that.

• Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Tagren-Quinn: Since we’re already here at this point, might as well be efficient and see it through to completion.

A pun in a medical appointment for poor eyesight? RUDE 😂

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Awww…it was like one of those old timey romance novels she once read…except that one ended in bloodshed and the heroine revealing her true form as a dragon.

Was…Was Quinn a dragon in disguise?

No, no. …she would’ve said by now.

@CorlissI'm just SPEECHLESS 😂

• Haha 4

Very endearing and, at the same time, gave me a chuckle. Masterful writing, @Quinn Reynolds & @Jo Marshall

Anna: I came out of my mummy's tummy, too. 

Sienelis: That’s how it works. ::She grinned.:: For some, anyway. I’ve met a few people who hatched from an egg.

Anna: Ohhhhhhhh. I think I'd like to be in an egg. 

C. Sienelis: You were once.

The little girl let out a despairing and disbelieving sigh as she kissed Chris' cheek, nearly knocking him over. She wrapped her arms around Valesha's middle with a gentle squeeze, then darted off through the house. Chris stood back up and cracked a smile, and his wife grinned back at him.

C. Sienelis: I don't think she believed me. 

Sienelis: Maybe for the best. I doubt your sister would appreciate a surprise Facts of Life conversation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Loved it, @Samira Neathler! 😄

Neathler: I’d expect nothing less from them, Ensign. Deck Eight is their home, after all. Although I would have thought the medical department had a better cleaning crew. The brig was a mess when I first saw it.

She tried to keep a straight face, but she figured the twinkle in her eyes gave her away.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Reynolds: Thank you. ::She smiled slightly.:: I always find it a little awkward getting an award when I’m handing them out.

Jo could happily relate to it; handing herself a ribbon was a strange experience, almost as if it should be accompanied by a playful act of presenting herself the box, running around to the other side of the podium to have it pinned on herself by herself, before taking the presenting part again. The thought elicited a chuckle beneath her breath as she took a sip of her drink.

I'm certain that in some other Universe Jo is doing exactly that. 😁 @Jo Marshall

• Haha 4

First there were dogs roaming the Jefferies tubes and sitting in her seat on the bridge—yes indeed, she knew about that—and now kittens were accompanying people as they went about their day.

😬 Oops? @Quinn Reynolds

• Haha 2

She had playfully nudged Bryce on the way up there, giving him a smile of amusement. She still couldn’t help imagining him, taken away to a biker gang, all because his fellow med crew had gotten drunk and went their separate ways.

He never did say if he got absconded away somewhere. She’d have to ask about that.

@Corlissi've no proof but pretty sure this happened :D

• Haha 2

O. Marshall: The steward did allude to some unsettled gambling debts from the mess hall, but I talked them round in the end. Something about acquiring a rare renaissance work of Valesha riding a unicorn out of a Sovereign-class hull breach.

@Jo MarshallI NEED to see this art piece now 👀

• Haha 2

Well, yeah, you’d think so, huh? But nooooo, the blame was always placed on those who exploited the system, not those who set it up to be exploitable in the first place. 

@Tahna Meruis a troublemaker: confirmed 😂

• Haha 2
zh’Tisav: No, I don’t have anything else specific. Like you said, the Gorkon attracts the unusual, but… I haven’t been here long enough to experience any of that. Although… Any idea why I found a dog wandering the Jefferies Tubes the other day?

That didn’t exactly get the reaction Vylaa was expecting. The counselor clapped and laughed, seemingly overjoyed at such a strange question.

Fortune: Cheesecake!

zh’Tisav: Er, yes. The dog, not the dessert.

Fortune: Yes! Not the food! …although if you want some…anyway! Cheesecake is our therapy dog! Her handler is Lieutenant Alieth, a very sweet individual. Although, I can’t say exactly why Cheesecake was in there…

Been enjoying your sims, @Corliss & @Vylaa! 😄

• Haha 2

I'm hella late catching reading but SWEET SURAK LENA @Quinn Reynolds 😂

Josett: The only reason I grew up was to save the universe from becoming paralysed by my sheer adorableness. ::She sighed, dramatically, but she couldn’t wipe the grin from her face.:: Now I’m just ridiculously hot. It’s the burden I bear.

• Haha 3

I'm reareading this sim and this gem appeared again

Well, yeah, you’d think so, huh? But nooooo, the blame was always placed on those who exploited the system, not those who set it up to be exploitable in the first place. 

Then you dare to ask why we blame you @Tahna Meru😂

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Alieth said:

I'm reareading this sim and this gem appeared again

Then you dare to ask why we blame you @Tahna Meru😂

Exactly! Why blame me and not the creators of the systems I exploit?! 

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Tahna Meru said:

Exactly! Why blame me and not the creators of the systems I exploit?! 

Punk is not dead! Meru is one :P

• Haha 2