• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Funny things heard on the USS Gorkon

Fortune: We’ve already been dragged into it a few times, it’s a miracle right now that whatever’s been doing it hasn’t stepped foot in here.

Maybe the thing was just as terrified, or respectful, of Brunsig.

Everyone is scared of him @Corlisseven the ghost 💯

• Haha 2

It seemed someone aced Inspiring Speeches 101 at the Academy.  

@Tahna Meru always know the coolest courses in the academy 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Lox turned and the air seemed to freeze in his throat as he laid eyes on the thing. It was like the worst Rorschach test ever had been granted malevolent life.

Ok this is a hell of mental image, thanks Lox @Hutch , i hate It 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

thanks @Jo Marshall, i hate you, I've spilled water through my nose reading this 🤣

Kero: =/\= Beming it out into space, you mean. Kick out anything that resembles metal or components, and hope it doesn't mistake the Vulcan for a computer. =/\=

• Haha 4

I know the full sim is already here but @Corlissthis, just this, out of context

Oh, to be Quinn coming back to find out her counselor had scratched up her husband with her nails.

Hopefully he’d forgive her for that.

• Haha 3

The computer core whined in protest as it laboriously shot through lights and emitters faster than a speeding Stoyer at a singles night,

@Jo Marshall how could you make me laugh at Chris's sim, this is serious! 

• Haha 4

Walter need a thread for himself imho @Quinn Reynolds😂

You were sleeping, so I’ve taken Scout to the holodeck for a couple of hours. Dylan will be back for dinner. He’s gone off with JEEZ NO DAD SHE’S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND.

Hah.

W

• Haha 4

i could hear EXACTLY @Cory Stoyersaying this and it's hilarious in my head XD

Tagren-Quinn: Are you telling me that chaos is a typical day, then?

Cory could not resist.

Stoyer: Son, you don’t know the half of it.  

• Haha 4

He smiled and rotated around slightly at the sound of the Adonis-looking Trill man’s voice. The man with the arms that seemed bigger than his own thighs.

Tan: ::Nodding in agreement:: Yeah. Just Serren is fine for everyone. Especially now! We're here to relax!

Indeed they were. The jovial man was wise.

@Bryce Tagren-Quinn This is just fantastic. The jovial man was wise. 😆

Edited by Tahna Meru
  • Like 2

The Admiral… Well, Vylaa had no idea what Admirals did in their downtime. Read? Sleep?

Throw stuff at non-coms?

@Vylaa I don't know where you heard that rumor but it is almost completely unfounded!

• Haha 2
41 minutes ago, Tahna Meru said:

@Vylaa I don't know where you heard that rumor but it is almost completely unfounded!

Alpha Athletics on Twitter: ""If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a  ball!" -Patches O'houlihan Thats right!!!! First ever Alpha  @AlphaBaseballNW DODGEBALL TOURNAMENT!!! Saturday Feb 9th, PRE-register  today, slots are

• Haha 2

Serren trusted the reassurance and nodded obligingly. Space was why they were up here in the mountains after all, and there was no shortage of it available. If the guy was okay, and he just wanted some time alone, that was entirely reasonable.

It was a paradoxical thing, but people who lived in space sometimes needed... space. And he was more than willing to give it.

@Alleran Tan - this is absolutely perfect! People in space do need space sometimes. :)

• Like 2
For a long moment, there was silence. Just the two of them in the Jeffries Tube, one struggling to hold back tears, and the other staring at the first one with beady, unblinking eyes. 

Watanabe: ::gently:: arf

What was she trying to say? Lephi wished the universal translator was programmed to parse canine language. Another big sigh escaped her mouth. She continued to pet the dog, willing herself to stay composed.

Lephi: ::clears throat:: Right then. Thank you for bringing me the SCM III. Big help.

I wouldn't place this under the "funny" column, but I've been touched by the interaction between Lephi and Cheesecake. This is adorable and emotional, profound at the same time. Wonderfully done. @Lephi & @Alieth

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1