• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Day Four: Duty Post Awards

Jo Marshall

Every one of those is absolutely well deserved! Congratulations everyone!

• Like 4

Thank you, and well deserved everyone ❤️ Please take this as a request to start cross-ship JPs with all of you amazing people! 
 @Sal Taybrim - I can't wait to get the opportunity to have Neeya bug Cade
@Vitor S. Silveira - If Sil needs some sense smacked into him again, feel free to have him take a trip to Ops and visit his pal Arys 

• Like 4

Congratulations to the other winners! I've been coveting the Yar Pin for some time now. I'd like to thank my Arrowhead crewmates for being amazing writers and people who inspire me, as well as former crewmates from the Columbia, Eagle, and Juneau, and a few others I've met along the way. This community is one of my happy places.

• Like 3

@Vitor S. Silveira - Congratulations!  It is always a joy to play with you and I am so happy to see you recognized!

@Arys - you are an incredible medical officer and I am thrilled that you have gotten this recognition!  I look forward to so many more stories together!

@Talos Dakora - it is always lovely to be able to write with you and I'm happy to see you recognized this year!

@Toryn Raga - I'm so glad I've been able to meet and inteact with both of your characters!  Congratulations!  You are a fantastic person to game with!

@Corliss - it's been ages since you guest simmed on the Conny, but I'm so glad to have gotten the chance to sim with you and congratulations on your continued improvement in your role!

Well done everyone!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Congratulations to everyone!  I'm so happy to see everyone get their well deserved rewards!

• Like 4

Congratulations to everyone, it was so amazing to see so many amazing people I've written with past and present be praised and recognized for their amazing work. 💖🙌

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Arys said:

Thank you, and well deserved everyone ❤️ Please take this as a request to start cross-ship JPs with all of you amazing people! 
@Vitor S. Silveira - If Sil needs some sense smacked into him again, feel free to have him take a trip to Ops and visit his pal Arys 

You may have to get in line before Iljor! 😁

Congratulations everybody. You are truly the best of this fleet and I am honoured to be writing with you! 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Arys said:

I'm notoriously (in my own mind, at the very least) bad with those, but if we kept it to a simple one or two parter, I could perhaps take you up on that.

I can't speak as much at length as I have for other awards for these, but I nonetheless want to offer congratulations on your wins! Please know that it is such an honor to be recognized by your peers for an award such as this and that your work will be remembered fondly!

And, of course, thank you for all the time and creativity you put in to earn this award.

To our inaugural Prestigious Service Medallion recipients: you really have reached the pinnacle of skill for your duty post! I hope that this shows just how much the rest of us recognize your continued, ongoing contribution to the game :) 

• Like 4