• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Quotes: Excalibur-Eyyyyyyyy

Dakora (as Yalu): This might be a first contact situation after all. I think you might've nailed it in the briefing. ::Beat.:: Well, except for the whole mole people thing...

• Haha 4

I’m sure Phillip Ma and M. T. would be happy to answer some questions too.

The Kuppasoop siblings.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ch’Yves:  But Kuppa, Dumpling, where’s this coming from?  It’s just all so sudden.

Kuppasoop:  I just need my space.  ‘Kreemin, Sugar, I just feel like our relationship is going nowhere fast.  I can’t be tied down like this.  I one to see new things, new people.

I just can't! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Garou: It ain't just about following some manual of what to do, it’s about feel chief. Anyone can plug stuff in. Sometimes the problem isn’t in plain sight. Use your head, what’d you do when one-o-your science thingy m’bobs broke.

Hallia [...]ed her head to the side, as if the answer was obvious. 

Yellir: We discarded it, or sent it to Engineering to fix it.

@Hallia Yellir, ex-science officer, now chief engineer, cracking me up.

• Haha 4

Watson:  Join me? I mean us? I would love to be joined. I mean, you are joined, being Trill, right? ::pauses, feeling foolish:: I’ll just eat my pie now.

This had me snickering!

• Haha 3

Etan: I often wonder if our crew have ever had a routine assignment that didn’t blow up in their face.

No.

Etan: When I was assigned to the Resolution I could never have predicted what I would have experienced. My first mission out and a terrorist blew a hole in the briefing room and on my second assignment- the ship ended up crashing on a nameless world in The Briar Patch. ::with a chuckle, he added.:: Are we cursed?

Yes.

Edited by Lt Aine Olive Sherlock
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Etan: Our crew has a habit of getting themselves arrested after visiting here. ::he said thinking of Meidra and Aine, both of whom had been involved in altercations after drinks in the tavern.:: I’d rather not add to that reputation. Besides, I really don’t want a dressing down from the Commodore or the Commander.

Detained, thank you very much.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Dakora: So then I guess it'd be... ::He pointed to each person as he rattled off the titles.:: Mom, dad, kids and aunt Carol. With a little tweaking of our ages when we go under the knife.

Aunt Carol.  She died a little inside, but kept it to herself.

Boeschg:  Aunt Carol it is, then.  oO Be strong, Carol.  You can cry later. Oo

😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Nutritionally, they were a stick-to-your-ribs food, and the average adult could go a full working day on a belly full of phlarts.

Mmmmm...who doesn't love a tasty phlart. 🤮

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • 2 weeks later...

It’ll be fine, they said. No danger, they said.  Easy surveillance mission, they said. Next time she saw Regillensis, she was definitely going to punch him in the face.

I feel this in my bones @Rune Jolara

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

MacKenzie: Blend in – do as they do, but don’t go over the top and get thrown in jail… ::eyeing Sirin:: I couldn’t bail you out this time, even if I wanted to

Ok, but hear me out-- is it bad that I could see our crew participating in a prison break in a future mission???

• Haha 4

Boeschg:  I wish I hadn’t had that second cup of tea before we left.  I have to go.

She stifled a burst of laughter. Perhaps with her own lack of maturity shining through. Hallia stiffened her face,  feeling some brief respite of warmth.

Yellir:  I think next time we should make it a mandatory rule that we do our business right before a stealth mission like this. ::pausing, Hallia gasped in realisation:: 

oO Goodness, imagine the spies that have all been found out because they’ve needed to go. Really, they’d all be caught with their pants down in that situation. Oo

No comments because I am still laughing...

• Haha 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I really liked the range of Yalu-thoughts here:

From @Kali Nicholotti

The under the breath response was telling, and Adri kept her grin to herself knowing that this singular man was not only hiding behind his bluffs and pips, but he'd also provoked a bear.

And simultaneously, from @Genkos Adea

Genkos heard Yogan’s displeasure at the jibe; Yogan was nobody’s sidekick. And if he were, he’d be called something like Hamburger Boy. He steepled his fingers in front of him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Kali Nicholotti said:

:D 

(( Mary’s cart full of Starfleet crap, near Jupe, Demes II ))

If I didn't know what that actually was, it sounds like the kind of pop-up shop I'd want to go to.

• Haha 2
On 3/23/2022 at 11:17 AM, Talos Dakora said:

If I didn't know what that actually was, it sounds like the kind of pop-up shop I'd want to go to.

Crazy Mary's Discount Emporium.  "She's clinically insane for savings."

• Haha 2