• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Quotes: Excalibur-Eyyyyyyyy

Yalu:  You will be pleased to know that the only hero at this table is this one.

Yogan pointed to the sandwich sitting in front of him

What a great way to start our new quotes thread

That's meant to be a Fonzie noise in the title, FYI

• Haha 4

The man pivoted and made his way out of the room. When the doors swished closed behind him, Addison’s posture relaxed as she tossed the PADD down on the desk. She wouldn’t actually launch him out an airlock – she was a renowned doctor bound by an oath, after all – but if his name crossed her desk for the wrong reasons again, she’d make him wish the airlock was an alternative.

~ MacKenzie

:D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Yalu:  When ambiguity makes things uncomfortable, we learn to be comfortable in our discomfort.

MacKenzie / Silveira:  response (if desired)

Yalu:  I read once that on a box of herbal tea.

• Haha 2

Aine took the lead and led them back towards the shuttle. She kept an eye out, as always, but this particular away mission didn't seem to offer much danger in the way she was trained for. Definitely a simple science mission...what a relief.

Famous last words...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

As he stood, he felt the old familiar pain flare up in his calf. At least some things were still the same. He reached down to stroke it, and noticed that the leg was also bright pink, as well as completely differently shaped and hairless. Not to mention the fact it was also real and not a prosthetic. He also didn’t remember painting his nails either…

He rushed over to where the mirror was in the quarters he shared with Kalianna. It wasn’t there, so he rushed into the bathroom. Staring back at him in the mirror was the eyes and face of their Chief Engineer… Hallia Yellir.

Adea (as Yellir): Oh this isn’t good.

Body swapping brings up a lot of questions, and we need answers.

What was the nail color?

🤣

• Like 3

Sherlock (as Sirin): I need to sit down.

Though there was only a couple inches difference in height, it was enough to throw Aine off as she was used to jumping just the right amount to get onto a biobed. Now, [...] on floor, she sat in embarrassment, trying not to break down.

Size matters? 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
22 hours ago, Vitor S. Silveira said:

Body swapping brings up a lot of questions, and we need answers.

What was the nail color?

🤣

Is it bad the first thing that came into my head was an aggravatingly bright neon lime green? 

• Haha 3
56 minutes ago, Hallia Yellir said:

Is it bad the first thing that came into my head was an aggravatingly bright neon lime green? 

This is now canon

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sherlock (as Sirin): Yes, we are going to need some help. ::tapping her communicator:: =/\=Sherlock to Adea.=/\=

The communicator gave a little double click of negative confirmation.

Yellir (as Adea): response

Sherlock (as Sirin): Oh...right. ::tapping her communicator again:: =/\=Sirin to Adea.=/\=

She heard the echo of her own voice in the nearby communicator on Hallia.

Sherlock (as Sirin): God dammit!

Yellir (as Adea): response

Sherlock (as Sirn): I need to sit down.

Though there was only a couple inches difference in height, it was enough to throw Aine off as she was used to jumping just the right amount to get onto a biobed. Now, [...] on floor, she sat in embarrassment, trying not to break down.

Outstanding bit of farcery from @Lt Aine Olive Sherlock trying to access the com system.  Brilliant moment and I'm still laughing about it.

• Haha 3

MacKenzie (as Tiberius): Freaking kill me. (beat) Take the helm, Mr. Bean. ::cough:: Mr. Silveira. ::gesturing in frustration and annoyance at Bean in Silveira’s body:: You. Go now.

Not only do I feel this, but I have a feeling similar will be repeated for the time being.

• Haha 3

@Yalu more brilliance with names

her father, the eminent Federation diplomat Asalid Anda Kuppasoop

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mole people? Did Mole People really exist? Unless it’s some weird slang for people who live underground— maybe. 

oO Would Andorians be mole people then? Oo

@Hallia Yellir, yes.

• Haha 3

@Meidra SirinDon't you dare!

Sirin (as Sherlock): Like spores of some sort? 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1