• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Quotes: Excalibur-Eyyyyyyyy

There was something - someone - else who would be joining Jinean eventually, but thinking about her current absence was painful, and like any good Counsellor, the woman opted to repress those feelings. 

Yup, @Arys is going to fit right in!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

but the path from here to there was a rocky one for all of them. If she were to guide her, she needed to know her, and intent was just about everything.

I guess you could also say that it's a long road... getting from there to here?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Niac:  Excellent, I'll begin making the arrangements.  Oh and Captain?  I don't suppose you could throw in one of those fine hats you're wearing?  There's a dark haired girl back home I know that'd look quite fine in one. Karrod imagined presenting one to the Commodore as a bit of a souvenir from their intelligence gathering operation and wondered if it'd get him shot.  Either way the look on her face would be more than worth the risk of bodily harm.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
13 hours ago, Hallia Yellir said:

Aine would be very proud 😌

tumblr_59ce0629d5a1d3b86c2e91fcc75c7b40_bce2e67a_540.gif

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Addison MacKenzie: What are your orders, Captain? A tour of the ship? Showing the delegates to their quarters? Or shall we just try to get this over as fast as we can so we don’t have to explain what a taco is?

This made me chortle into my morning coffee.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

@Vitor S. Silveira 😆

The first thought that crossed Vitor’s mind was to shout it out loud “Challenge Accepted”. But he somehow restrained himself, after all they had their break time with a lot of his silly suggestions.

oO But nothing stops me from thinking it loud. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED Oo

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
16 hours ago, Kali Nicholotti said:

This should be put on a plaque and placed on the bridge right above the center chair.

To be honest- it should probably replace the quote on the ship's dedication plaque!

• Haha 2