• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Denali Station quotes that have a nice Ring to them.

Vahin: After my time trapped on that ship I don’t think I’ll find anything as frustrating. Well perhaps trying to modify the settings of a hyperencephalogram to work on Bynar brains. Though I find it very interesting how their brains have evolved. 

I love the little tangents @Araxxu Vahin goes off on. 😂

• Like 3

The way the last sentence from @Gogigobo Fairhug's PNPC Garev reads is so funny to me because it's the end of that set of sims, that it genuinely caught me off guard in the best possible way. 🤣

He reciprocated the ta’al the woman offered as she turned and exited the office.

Checking his screen, Garev noticed that his next appointment was with Ensign Zirtxk - a Bzzit Khaht Officer, undergoing a very different kind of pregnancy.

• Haha 3

Okay, here's the context for @Dekas' sim title. It's too good not to mention. 😂

The Eagle screamed toward the surface of the planet, much too fast, and frankly there was almost an urge to make a bird sound to mark the occasion. Something akin to a hawk screeching. He didn’t make the sound, nobody actually needed that… but he was thinking it. At least there weren’t any telepaths in the room, as he was sure that mental screech would be right there for them and completely distracting.

• Haha 2

And here's one of those great little touches we've come to expect from @Alex Forsyth. 😂👌🏻

Forsyth: I didn't pass third in my Tactical class for nothing, I'll get a lock on them.

She would have gotten first if didn't accidentally shoot the instructor in the knee when she dropped her pistol, She felt bad that he couldn't go on adventures anymore. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Okay. Now, it was finally over. Now, he could really breathe again. He could really use a seat. And a nap. And some cosmetic surgical restoration, but that, at least, could wait until they were out of this nightmare system.

From @Freck. It's been that kind of mission. 🤣

• Haha 2

This little thought process from @Oddas Aria is so funny 🤣

There was no doubt in her mind that Dekas represented another sort of Engineer than she did - outgoing, energetic, willing to socialize, extroverted.

oO You're saying the same thing over and over. Oo

• Haha 2

Oh my god @Kettick you have no idea how happy I am that you just brought Frayley into the mix. She's always a treasure.

Kaybay: Captain Frayley! What a pleasant surprise! You work for the Mithglin, now?

The civilian in front of them was clearly less than happy with that jovial greeting, judging by her eye-roll and disgusted groan.

Frayley: Yeah, yeah, got no more family members to sell, Kaybay, come back another time. :: Eyeing Alora suspiciously :: You with this vampire, ma'am?

• Haha 3

@Dekas ❤️

Dekas: It’s hard to exist sometimes, and I think everyone needs a little assistance carrying the weight of their experiences to continue to exist, to truly live whether they want to admit they need the help or not. I can help. I want to help.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

We love a title that makes a good reference, and @John Kendrick playing Pelley did that with this title about our newly established crew lounge on the station. 😆

Nurse Katrina Pelley - There's Coffee in that Lounge!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Two quotes from @Freck the first being this, because the idea of a "listening license" that is limited time sounds extremely Ferengi, and I am entertained by that.

Freck: The problem isn’t the quality of the kinds of music my people create, the problem is that you often don’t get to just listen to it. You have to purchase a “listening license”, and that usually only lasts for a certain number of plays, and it’s just…abysmal. I’ve always liked music, though. We’d usually be able to pick up broadcasts or add some tracks to our shuttle’s library while we did our rounds about the sector.

The second being this, because I laughed really hard on impact.

Freck: There’s the nose flute, but I really don’t think that would go well with birdsong.

• Haha 4
  • 2 weeks later...

@Freck hoping to make bug eaters out of people when we have an insectoid on the station 😂 10/10 thought process.

He’d make insectivores out of the other station inhabitants yet. He hoped Lieutenant Kettick wouldn't mind.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

@Freck after Dekas has said the line "Or I could stick it in a hat and call it spaghetti" about a loose feather. Best possible way to take that dialogue after the fact. Simple. Effective. "Hey, look, spaghetti!" 🤣

Taking the feather, Freck looked at it for a moment before chuckling to himself and tucking it between his ear and his head.

Freck: Hey, look, spaghetti! How do I look?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I just SNORTED @Marty Tucker

He never thought in a million years he’d hear “Eye Of The Tiger” sung in Vulcan it ranked up there with “Material Girl” in original Klingon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Vahin was still thinking about the day’s events when he turned the corner and saw his cart of medkits. He stopped dead in his tracks, not due to the cart itself, which was fine and still filled with undelivered kits, but because of what he saw next to it. Standing next to the cart, hands folded behind his back, was Lieutenant Garev, and although Vulcan’s were said to show no emotion, Vahin was sure he could see nothing but disappointment on Garev’s face.   

Excellent use of Garev, @Araxxu Vahin. This is very him. 😂👌🏻

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 months later...

With that, Oddas rose and extended her hand.  Without hesitation, Alora accepted it, her grip firm, yet somehow gentle at the same time.  

Here's one to add to the Tamarian Dictionary courtesy of @Alora DeVeau - "DeVeau, her grip firm." 😂

• Haha 2

Kailar stood in awe as he entered the vibrant grounds of the Gratitude Festival on Bajor. 
The verdant world was a tapestry of colors and sounds, and the lovely people exuded a warmth
that resonated with their rich culture and history. The temple, rising majestically from a hill, drew the
eyes of all who arrived, its imposing presence commanding reverence. As Kailar wandered further, the
grounds, spanning several acres, unfolded before him. Brightly colored banners and festive decorations
painted a lively scene, and vendors lined the pathways with their enticing wares. A significant section
of the festival featured large pits, where red-orange flames danced with an almost spiritual fervor,
casting flickering shadows on the faces of the gathered crowd. Clergy members stood near tables, engaged in conversations and prepartions that hinted at the sacredness of the coming rituals.

@Kailar Tod has a knack for descriptive narration that I always appreciate!

• Like 1