Dekas Posted June 11, 2022 Share Posted June 11, 2022 Did someone on Denali Station say something funny? Gut wrenching? Thought provoking? Feel free to post those things here. I'll start. --- Quote T’Lea: Then it’s probably safe. ::beat:: Probably. ::pause:: You could follow the toggle circuit just to be sure, or take a chance and flip it. She said enjoying the latter idea a little too much. T’Lea was 98% certain it was a simple breaker switch type thing, but the other 2% was always exciting. Absolutely classic @TLea being secretly excited about the prospect of something blowing up. It's good every time. 😉 1 1 1 Quote Link to comment
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.