• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Denali Station quotes that have a nice Ring to them.

@Drex0379 The Counsellor's in 😅

Strathmore: I assure you, this will be a fun and pleasant experience. Think of it like a casual conversation where you get to talk about yourself a lot.

oO What a beautiful oxymoron Oo

He nodded at the other's words. 

oO Remember, it could be worse Drex Oo 

As he sit, he stifled a light laugh 

oO He could be Betazoid Oo

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

@Kettick , I guess it depends from the couch

The Engineer froze briefly. He had heard about Denobulans, of course and all cultures within the Federation were equally valid, but... surely they did not enter relationships so lightly that Drex considered them all mated just because they had shared a couch?

• Haha 1

Falt:  I think that covers everything. Unless any of you have questions for me? ::sipping his coffee:: Don’t worry, I don’t bite.

Hard. 

Drex: We are having a luckpot, or potluck? Well we have food and drinks and … oh,sorry, my name is Drex. I’m an Ensign for the Science Division.

I vote we call it a luckpot from now on.

Alix was anxious meeting her new XO but mostly she just really needed to pee and was finding it hard not to fidget to take her mind off it.

Funny and relatable!  😂

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

From @Kettick's narration: 

Oh, except Strathmore. He was playing dead, in hope that he would make a less appetizing target that the rest of them.

Must be a Tuesday.

This made me laugh.

Just...this whole thing.

Strathmore: ::Talking loudly:: This is a bit unconventional, but avian creatures have a hypersensitivity to vinegar. At least it was that way on New France, Bajor, and Terra. Does anyone have vinegar in their packs or a way to synthesize it?

Forsyth: Sure, Let me just pull one out.:: Annoyed:: Who the hell carry vinegar with them?!

Bowman:  Vinegar?  I am sure that the bird likes his food to be nice and seasoned!  Does anyone have any salt or pepper?

Parvana: I’m all out!

The Remmilian's facial feelers sagged, unseen by anyone who didn't share his burrow, in the equivalent of a sigh. He could not believe what he was about to say.

Kettick: I do not believe pickling specimen of unknown wildlife would help, gentlemen. The sonic probes will not be powerful enough to deter it either, judging by the volume of its screams.

Kettick turned towards the Captain, and caught the Caitian's gaze as she did the same, before taking stock of the Captain's expression.

He did not know whether someone could earn a Purple Heart for being shot repeatedly by their commanding officer, but it certainly looked like they were bound to know soon.

That is a very good question.

Edited by Alora DeVeau

Kettick: That... may be wise. At the very least, some of us ought to go and rescue Ensign McGillian.

From the wildlife, or the Captain, whoever got to him first.

I suspect the Captain. XD

• Haha 1

Kettick: For the record before we regroup with her, the Captain has a deep personal aversion to what she considers as reckless risk-taking. She has been known to berate recipient of a Purple Heart publically as she gave them their award, for instance. :: he paused :: Oh, and she is to be adressed as Commodore, Captain or Sir. Not Madam.

He really needed to write that primer, but that would do for now. Other rules, like "Do not ask f the Captain needs a hand" and "mess with the Captain's coffee and you will beg for the sweet embrace of death" could wait.

@Kettick got him first and he is really up trying to safe Mac life.

• Haha 2

The science officer had stopped to look at a console, and she took the moment to pull her coffee from her pack.  Water would have been a better option Aria knew, but there was no reason to poison herself at the moment.

*eyes the Commodore*  

and nothing... another gem from @Kettick

If Kettick had eyebrows, one would slowly raise by now. In his experience, telling a Starfleet doctor asking to check you for possible injuries "I'm fine" was the equivalent of dumping a vat of blood in the middle of a school of sharks before jumping in the water wrapped in red meat.

• Haha 1