• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

USS Invicta: Notable Quotables

((Rahman's imagination))

Kells: So, Roshanara, how are things?
Rahman: Oh, you know, sir. Just finding ways to send a good man to prison.
Kells: Excellent! And you, Mr. Core?
Core: ::doesn't say anything, instead just licks a confection from one of the food carts::
Kells: …right.
Del Vedova: ::walks back to the three, holding up what looks like a stuffed animal:: Hey guys, look what I just won!
Kells: Del, I think that's actually one of the hosts…
Taredge: Put me down!
Rahman: ::closes eyes:: oO Oh, God, just send me back to Luna Hell High now. Oo

I laughed so hard my eyes watered. Had to take a 5 minute break before I could finish reading

• Like 3
:: What was the worst thing that could happen? Best scenario, the Klingons would just send them away and they’d continue their evening with the knowledge they had at least given it a try. Worst case scenario, the Klingons were looking to hook up. In that case, Solok was great at the 100-meter dash.::

Yes another great thought from Mr. Dara.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I was trying to pick part of Evan and Mei'konda's recent JP to post here, but I can't pick just one part! So I did the only sensible thing and nominated it for Top Sims. Lovely work guys, and very enjoyable read.

• Like 4

Shurimal Vex:

::And things didn't come much weirder than this quantum fissure, shedding gravitons and photons like a dog shaking off fleas.::

I just loved that analogy.

• Like 2
Alt!Saveron: =/\= Perhaps Mister Core will fix it properly this time. =/\=

Alt!Core:::quietly mocking:: "Perhaps Mister Core will fix it properly-" yes well Mister Core isn't supposed to be touching it, now is he.

Love it. Poor old Tristam can't catch a break in either universe!

• Like 4
::Tristam socially struggled with this crew already - now there were duplicates? What next, future versions?::

I'm 100% sure this will never happen! It's never happened! It isn't happening now!

8277495.gif

• Like 3

Alt!Saveron: ::Lieutenant DeVeau was turning heads wherever she went.::

Why is it that the only time Alora turns heads is when she is either A: Possessed by a parasitic and telepathic non corporeal entity. B: Vomiting all of her insides in the corridors of the ship. or C: Thrown into a mirror universe where she's supposed to be dead so people think they're seeing a ghost?

• Like 3

It's not easy when your mom is/was a starship engineer...

Taz: Mom, look, I'm sorry for sneaking off. I just wanted to see more of the ship.

Alt!Roshanara: Taz, there are only four decks.

Hmm, for some reason now, I picture a Cardassian interrogator: "How many decks do you see?"

There. Are. Four. Decks!

Or maybe not... ;)

• Like 2

alt!Roshanara:

::She'd heard reports that some of them had gotten away, and she was half-tempted to shout 'changeling!' and see how long it took for someone to come running. ::

I don't know why, but this tickled me and brought the funniest image to mind. :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Another from Alt!Rosh as simmed by Tony:

Shandres: In my opinion… ::mutter:: Which means nothing here ::louder:: You should stay put and out of the way. I’m sure there’ll be a time you can play with the techy-babbly-wibbly-wobbly stuff later.
Alt!Roshanara: Ah, well, but we're in luck!
:: She held out an empty hand for him to see. ::
Alt!Roshanara: Here's a reminder of how much your opinion matters. Come on, Taz.

XD

I might have to steal that someday for the prime Rosh to use...

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
Saveron: In private you may do as you will. I have no objection. ::Far from it.::

DeVeau: But not in front of Saavok.

Saveron: Preferably not. We do not keep our children ignorant but neither do they require a practical demonstration. ::He said dryly.::

I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair.

• Like 1

From Core:

::He'd been tempted to add "So long as you don't let Alora put it up, you should be all set" to the end of that sentence, but due to her and Moonsong's current tent predicament, he imagined the comment would give him less humor and more plant pots thrown at his head.::

LOL!!!! At least he's learned when to keep his mouth shut. In this case anyway. ;-)

• Like 3

From Core:

::He'd been tempted to add "So long as you don't let Alora put it up, you should be all set" to the end of that sentence, but due to her and Moonsong's current tent predicament, he imagined the comment would give him less humor and more plant pots thrown at his head.::

LOL!!!! At least he's learned when to keep his mouth shut. In this case anyway. ;-)

He's been properly trained. ;)

::Rahman and DeVeau share high fives.::

Core: :-|

• Like 2
DeVeau: Humans...when we care about someone, we tend to hold hands. It is an outward sign of our affection, as well as a way to maintain close contact without being indecent.

::A hint of amusement coloured Saveron’s thoughts and he raised their entwined hands slightly..::

Saveron: Amongst Vulcans this would be considered very indecent.

Oooo!

"Saveron and Alora, sitting in a tree. H-O-L-D-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes..."

tumblr_ni7fzhM2DO1tajor5o2_500.gif

• Like 2

Core: Nevermind. Must be a Rodulan concept. ::He glanced at her, seeing her still wave her arm through the edge of the emitter.:: Would you stop that, please? I don't really want to have to reattach your arm when you crack the photons.

::She froze.::

Blake: I thought that was a myth.

Core: Do you really want to test it?

::The hologram blinked a few times.::

Blake: . . . no.

Core: I thought not.

This just really tickled me.

• Like 4