• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Unique Quotes in Sims - USS Constitution-B

Lissene (D'Sena): =/\= Anything we need to worry falling apart on our way?  =/\=

O’Connor (Flores): oO If the forced quantum singularity falls apart there’s not much time for worrying, or much of anything else. Oo

Good that they are not on the bridge, the Drive section is far enough for Akeelah to not catch that LOL

• Haha 2

She was Lily Forgot to Pick a Middle Name O’Connor and this engine room was her domain.

Yeah you tell it!

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Saveron said:

Be careful what you wish for.

Alora is still friends with the cyborg spider engineers. 😄

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Saveron said:

Be careful what you wish for.

Wait, so is that what happens when an Engineer gets bit by a radioactive warp core?

• Like 1

O’Connor (Flores): The containment is down here. ::She tapped the bottom of the engine housing with her foot.:: I can’t be messing with it and watching the display panel over there at the same time. Unless you think Doctor Dauntin has a way to make me grow eyes in the back of my head and an extra set of arms.

Galen (Saveron): Be careful what you wish for. 

If Dauntin had been everything he said he was, he might well have been able to grant O’Connor’s wish. 

You know what they say... Life finds a way...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Greg on the other hand didn’t give to dangling dingleberries off a targ’s behind about Cade Foster’s friends of moral quandaries.  Get the icebox working.  Put delicate living tissue in the icebox.  Move it.  Get paid.  Nice and simple.  It was so simple to not care about anyone or anything about yourself, pleasure and money.

What a lovely person....🤢

He never understood the human warning to children that they had to be good or they would get rocks – specifically coal – in their stockings.  Magically appearing carbonaceous deposits which married his two specific interests of plants and rocks sounded like a most welcome and fascinating gift for a child.

His grandfather had laughed at that.

So'Mior is just too cute.

• Haha 1

And besides, what could she report to the bridge, "The Medbay gives me the heebs. Are we there yet?" Not exactly helpful, or appropriate. 

Aw, Talia doesn't like our loaner ship's medbay...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He waggled his brows as if to say ‘I’m gonna lick it and then it’ll be mine.’

I could handle Dauntin up until that point. Ew Cade, just ew.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Faelyn (Lystra): Pulsar Shot? That the name of the drink, or the medication you need after drinking here?

Now that's a good question.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Dauntin: Ah, it’s an Antredian organ-storage tank.  Handheld, very portable.

Delvok: I see. For the harvester on the go.

Thanks, Delvok 🤣

• Haha 3

T'Vor: :: sliding into a seat :: Texas rules?

The dealer, with the ad-break concluding, looked at T'Vor.

Dealer: More or less.

It tapped the long, narrow banner display embedded in the table. It had the rules scrolling by.

Cha: The h*ll is a "Texas"?

Cracked up reading this. 

• Haha 3

Ernol: Ah, that’d be Boss. As the name suggests, he’s the boss around here.

O’Connor (Flores): oO Congrats, Hacob Jorne, you’re off the hook for least inventive name on this rock. Oo

*cackles* Lystra needs to have a talk with Hacob anyways about naming conventions. xD

Edited by Toryn Raga
  • Haha 3

She didn't even know if she had ever seen one of these Delvians before. She rarely went into a fight with 'Hi, what's your species? Just so I can kill you properly!'

Good strategy, though!

• Haha 4

Wow… he had a … really flat butt.  And long gangly legs.  And his hair didn’t lay flat in back at all.  Yikes.

Then again his new body would have most of the same problems.  Or maybe Georgio had seen fit to give him a really nice butt only for vicarious enjoyment.  But he was pretty sure his hair would never lay flat in back.

Priorities! No worries Georgio made sure he got a nice butt and no flat hair :D

• Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...

ZOOOOM!  He was a ship!  And that was fun!  Flying around, dreaming of chasing dogs and enjoying the work of Hexa and Peta was like being in a good dream, except it was real.

Can we all take a moment to appreciate how wholesome and incredibly uplifting this line was? Not sure about the rest of you, but it brought a huge, youthful smile to my face! :D 

• Like 4

Devon: ::muttering:: What, did this guy buy the entire furniture section of "Bad-Guys-R-Us"...?

Can I have the address of that store please? Sounds wicked useful :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Spears: Jalana?
Ohnari: No, it's Talia.

Made me laugh out loud! :)

• Haha 3

Could the scans track the pirates?

Well yes… through trace minerals found in the engine emissions… wait.  Combat.  No one cared.  Just say yes.

Love our Rock Nerd!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3