• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Unique Quotes in Sims - USS Constitution-B

Nugra's eyes became predatory slits as he focused on Jalana. If she had any intent on going down to the planet by herself, he was going to have words with her. Honestly, he wasn't passed throwing her over is shoulder and taking her to her ready room. He lost one Captain on his watch, The lizard was not losing another.

Saveron might not be the only member of the crew to have to physically drag Jalana out of harm's way.

• Like 2

Foster: Look, I’m here to chew bubblegum and put people back together – and I’m all out of bubblegum.

• Haha 3

Barr: First pod’s ready Mark, Georgio is all over it.

He didn’t add his usual addendum, ‘like a rash’, but moved to help Mark carry the first casualty.

>.>

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

He would be polite for a few more seconds before he went all doctor-grizzly-bear mode and demanded to look.

You can only stand between Cade and an injury for so long.

• Like 1

T'Aven: Determination is a dangerous skill in this case.

Saveron: For us, or for them? ::He asked dryly, unable to help himself.::

Lystra: Both? ::She retorted. After all, their fierce defiance in being ambushed, they had thrown a piece of their own ship at the pirates to defeat them::

Foster: Both.  ::He gave a slim nod of confirmation.::

Both Is Good The Road To El Dorado GIF

Edited by Saveron
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Suddenly he felt energised again. It was never a good day to die, but it might be a good day to get some revenge.

I think the Klingons would approve, Mr, Dann

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The computerized Breen were not ready for their nacelle to go floating off.

Shedet being innovative.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A clean kill, based on an accurate threat assessment.

Though he most definitely saw it coming.

Imas Heeka being efficient, and just a little macabre.

• Like 1

Rajel: Come on Vok. ::She mumbled and her fingers ran along the side of his neck, desperate to find just one throb.:: I didn't dismiss you yet.

Oof.

• Like 2

Not knowing if the woman would follow Vulcan, Klingon or none of the above in greeting rituals she opted for neither the ta'al nor punching her

Jalana being diplomatic

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mark Two: I’m not homicidally insane, I swear!  Please don’t try to deactivate me!

Of course he isn't! That's what all the homicidally insane say! ❤️

Edited by Jalana
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Boslic woman held a pain that he knew he would never truly understand. She’d lived the life of a slave to a cruel master, something he could barely fathom. But she kept turning back to it, like a moth to a flame. In some ways, the Orion still owned her.

The truth has been spoken by Saveron!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

In the case of disagreeable events, I believe that Humans summarise it with the phrase ‘sh*t happens’. 

True Story :D

Edited by Jalana
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Saveron couldn’t imagine trying to get the Glitter Goblin to do something so serious. 

Glitter.  Goblin.  
that’s now official 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • 1 month later...

If Siance was comfortable on the Consitition and served well - which he had no doubt she would - then he saw no reason why she shouldn’t be able to stay here as long as Jalana did. Which would be forever since the Commodore would need to be dragged off the ship forcefully, or she’d never leave.

Saveron got her all figured out :D

Edited by Jalana
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

She looked like she wore a skirt but knowing that Zero G was terribly unsuitable for that she had opted for a pair of culottes with a short sleeved blouse. It was enough 'skirt' to not constrain her like pants did but also safe enough to float in mid air without showing her bare buttocks to the senior officers. As amusing as that could be, it was not on her list today.

Clearly Vulcans didn’t float every day. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...

It wasn’t how Commodore Rajel would do an on boarding, he knew. Jalana liked to get up on people’s personal history and learn their aunt’s favourite recipe or some relevant equivalent, on first meeting.

Ain't that the truth 😄

• Haha 1

Besides, if he attended too frequently he might start to banter and actually make jokes, how terrible would that be?

Oh so very terrible... not :D

So’Mior had never seen or almost heard a person so adamantly not groan as much as T’Sera did not groan.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

T'Seva: Not to brag, but I think you will need my skills.

T'Aven: You have mine.

Now they only needed an elf with a bow, a dwarf with an ax and a human with a sword and they could take the hobbits to Isengard.

Made me laugh out loud.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2