• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Unique Quotes in Sims - USS Constitution-B

Shedet: ::grinning:: I can agree with that and I appreciate the sentiment. How about this, we can go through your wardrobe and see what would fit and then I can give small pointers. Like when you should stab them and when you shouldn’t?

The Klingonese Orion looked up at the mention of stabbing. She did not smile but that spark in her eyes could have lead to it if she’d ever done that. She didn’t. One of those things that would be difficult as an Orion. 

Sherana: You had me at stabbing.

I cackled reading this. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

As quickly as the panic swelled, it was slowly replaced by anger. How dare they! She'd only just arrived and they had the absolute nerve to kidnap her Commodore? A strong, exaggerated sense of loyalty swelled up for the Commodore who realistically, she had never met, but now, she would fight to her last to retrieve.

Yeah! How dare!

• Thanks 2

Ohnari: So...seems I'll be needing some work done. ::smirking:: Know of anyone around here qualified with a scalpel?

Asking that question to Doctor Foster. Now there's a woman who likes to live dangerously.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

...he'd just opened his mouth and revealed he'd been listening to almost everything they'd said. Ah damn.

Seung-gi making a great first impression on the new posting! 😂

• Like 2

Jalana, not Commodore Rajel. Senior officers on the other side of the quadrant were on first name basis with her. Probably her deity of choice was too. 

You know it's true :D

• Haha 2

Motha: By the vine goddess, I am also in engineering. It appears that my entire pantheon hates me. 

That's what happens when you annoy your entire catalogue of deities.. you get stations in Engineering with a kitty cat that could eat you ;)

• Haha 4

She knew her to be so fierce, practical, and concise. It dawned on him just then: she was the other side to his gentle, creative, and thoughtful disposition. Together, they could do *anything.*

🥰

• Like 3

If Jalana ever found out about this particular on-boarding, high on brevity and confusion and completely lacking in warm beverages and welcoming hugs, she’d probably kill him. 

That's what I missed out on?! Dang. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Gravitas Deficit: Your grand old lady awaits. The ship, that is. One would never refer to her Captain that way…

I mean.. why not? 😂

• Haha 4

Lystra: On the plus side, if we’re bickering among ourselves then it’ll just make us more credible as pirates. ::She commented:: 

• Haha 4

And he still needed to pick a persona.  He was leaning towards ‘himself, when younger and more likely to be kicked out of Starfleet.’

Cade Foster, born a pirate.

• Haha 4

To see her walking, even with limited mobility was a triumph. Maybe they should have Jalan kidnapped more often. Nah, on second thought  that is a terrible medical remedy. 

Yeah let's not? :D

• Haha 1

D'Sena: Devon and Dauntin. Sounds like one of these Terran bands my roommate listened to. I hope you are better at your craft than they were with music. 

Foster: Don’t you know it.  Expect our next single in 2399.

Heeka raised an eyebrow. A single what, and should she prepare?

New band up and coming! :D

• Haha 3

Horne: Um, for this mission you can call me Hacob Jorne.

Flores: oO Fachel Rlores can be my backup. Oo

oooooh, burn!

🔥

• Haha 4

D'Sena: The lenses may trick my eyes, but that looked like Commander Spears with a hint of apocalyptic energy and a splash of lack of sanitary facilities.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Saveron: If in doubt, defer to Haeva.

Sherana: Unless you need someone gutted, I'll take that. ::She murmured but then nodded to Saveron.::

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Engineering was a hub of activity and excitement as usual. Between the three modes of “Fix the broken stuff”, “Keep from getting broken stuff”, and “Why is everything on fire?”, it definitely seemed like the Constitution was in the first mode.

'Why is everything on fire' made me laugh.

• Haha 4

Just what everyone wanted in a doctor: a hobby of biogenic weapons and the word “massacre” on their resume.

Edited by Saveron
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Saveron: That does rely on the availability of an unjoined Trill within a six hour radius. 

He hadn’t packed one just in case. 

Next time pack an extra Trill, you never know when you're gonna need one...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3