• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Denali Invitational Quotes to remember the Chaos fondly

Dekas

If the man thought they were going to let him out of their sight, he had
another think coming.

One of the best Malapropisms I've ever seen!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, DrPsyPhi said:

I mean, for all in tents (and porpoises!) it carries the same meaning!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Nolen Hobart said:

I mean, for all in tents (and porpoises!) it carries the same meaning!

I let my Midjourney subscription expire, otherwise I'd be posting some dolphins peaking out of a tent right now!

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, DrPsyPhi said:

I let my Midjourney subscription expire, otherwise I'd be posting some dolphins peaking out of a tent right now!

I recently signed up for artflow.ai:

image.png

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, DrPsyPhi said:

Actually....

https://proofed.com/writing-tips/idiom-tips-another-think-coming-or-another-thing-coming/

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Alora DeVeau said:

Now I love it even more!

I love these things! (and learning new ones!)

• Like 1

@Kettick 🤣

Just as Kettick was about to start the second briefing of the hour, and unknown voice rang out from the ship's door.

Elleazar: Is there a Lt. Kettick here?

Kettick: :: Sotto voce :: Someone is lucky Lieutenant Kettick has yet to booby-trap the door. :: Aloud :: Who asks?

The newcomer walked to them, apparently oblivious to the fact that he was advancing straight into a possible kill-box, courtesy of the Marine and Security elements in the room.

• Like 1

The Ensign thought that was exactly what the Ambassador wanted. Maybe this was what a mid-life crisis was to Cardassians- explore an unknown setting, surprise your detail, and buy unicorns. If that's what it was, it was a hell of a lot better than what Tio Agustin did- buy a hot racing shuttle from a Ferengi and take his Dabo girl too. Yeah this was much better.

Almonaster's narration tickled me.

• Haha 1

Vomek: =/\= Foxy Lady to Hartman.  You doing ok over there boss? We
wanted to check in as we're passing. =/\=

Them again.  Roger rolled his eyes, but the gesture was out of amusement
more than annoyance.

Hartman: =/\= Don’t worry, we’re just letting you feel good about
yourselves. =/\=

@Alora DeVeau aww thanks. :)

• Haha 1

Promontory: Our trajectory should keep us clear but… oh! ::reading sensors:: I think the Foxy Lady just went into one of these creatures!

Hartmann: On purpose?

Cabrillo: ::sounding very sarcastic and shaking his head from left to right:: Of course they did. ::beat:: Is there anything those kids won’t do for a thrill?

Nope.

• Haha 1

Kalon Mosq: ::to his team:: Myers, Voorhees you two stay here and break up this crowd. Strode you’re with me. ::to Vahin and Freck:: If you’ll follow me. 

@Araxxu Vahin I see what you did there. Very Halloween-y! 🎃

• Like 1

Connor secured their position with the help of the autopilot. If Nolen was expected not to blow up the Foxy Lady's cockpit window, Connor should keep the Gott Speed precisely in position.

Please don't blow out the window, we quite like being alive. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Lhandon_Nilsen said:

Please don't blow out the window, we quite like being alive. 

I mean, have you tried the alternative? Who knows how much you might like that!

• Haha 2

Zorkal: Hm.

Almonaster: Sir, would that be a let's go back hm or a hm let's open this door kind of him?

Halloway/Silveira: Responses

Zorkal: Let’s find out where this leads, shall we?

Cirus wondered why the universe answered his questions so bluntly, quickly and mercilessly.

MWAHAHAHAHA

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Almonaster: Let me take the first step sir... Just in case.

Silveira: Rank prerogative Ensign. I go out first. ::Looking at the Ambassador he spoken in a manner that didn’t allow any discussion.:: Ambassador please stand back, just for a moment.

Cirus pulled an acknowledging frown from his face, feeling not at all odd. He just thought, dangerous unknown place? Hell yeah, I'd throw an ensign goes in first. Isn't that what an ensign is for? Fodder?

I just love Cirus' attitude!

• Haha 1

Clara fought the urge to shoot the Ambassador, As Much as she would love. She didn't want to risk her job for it. 

He gets that a lot. 😄

• Like 2

Forsyth: And I thought bagpipes sound worse, Is everyone alright?

They absolutely do.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Dewitt looked back at their orange monster, left behind, and Nolen felt the man’s indignation replaced with familiar worry. Nolen wasn’t particularly worried. He still couldn’t say (and wouldn’t speculate) on how Dr. Gott got his plump little hands on the ship that would become the Gott Speed, but if the engineer’s theories about it were correct, Connor had little to worry about with regard to the ship’s safety. Without the proper access codes to unlock the cockpit or the craft’s various maintenance hatches, it probably had a self-destruct failsafe. It would blow itself up, and there wouldn’t be any evidence of its origin.

Except the massive crater it would leave. And all the bodies scattered across a few hundred meters in every direction.

Okay, yeah, maybe there was something to worry about. But not until after dinner and drinks.

Yes,,,boom is something to worry about

• Like 1
  • Haha 1