• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Class of 238010.08 (Date of Graduation)

Sarvak

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, nearly ten years worth.  ::Suddenly feels a wrinkle pop up on her forehead.:: Ahhhhhhh.  Oh wait.  It was just a delusion.  Phew!

you wrote that out like you thought of yourself as old.

i think of it as

your 28 years YOUNG

and i'm almost 18 years OLD.

Well now, that just makes me feel older. When people start saying "years young" it is to make people feel better. Dang it, I am old. Sorry, no offense to those that are older than me. I'll be there soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, but they all think that I'm about 21-24. That's at least a 4 year difference. So, it makes me feel good.

So, for our graduating class of 208010.08, who all is still with us? I know Vr'ner is, but I have no idea who else is.

Nine years and two months?!?!?! That would be like me dating a...well...a nineteen-year-old. I just can't see it. But then, I tend to go for guys who are only a few years younger or older than me.

well, she's the best thing (don't mean that rudly) thats ever happened to me, i guess it's just the way it is,

you have your veiw and i have mine, everyone who knows about us, are happy for us, no-one see's it as wrong, as far as there concerned, were adults, theres nothing illegal or anything, theres nothing wrong with going out with an older woman.

unless she's like 12 odd yrs older, then that to me is a big difference, 10yrs is fine.

how exactly do you get on the same level of maturity of 27 (or someone who is older then you))?

i know what you mean, we get on well together, i'm more mature (and i'm not boasting) then most people my age, i don't go around vandaling things, i don't get drunk every weekend just a few things.

that and the fact i look older (again i'm not boasting) all helps.

but we do have proper conversations, we have digs at eachother and we don't take it personally.

and i get on great with her 2 kids. (thats when i can get really immature and get away with it. :D )

Archived