• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

SB118 Ops: Quotations of the Week!

11 minutes ago, Mirra Ezo said:

Tatash: Then I officially declare war on the Republic of Chair. Get up and come and have some bacon.

death to the ottoman epmire!!!....wait.

Mirra we need to have a chat about something called World War One...

• Like 3

Sports, in a nutshell:

Antraydin: Yea you just hit the ball over the net. :: real simple premise, well most sports are, get a ball some where and win::

• Like 4

At least this was casual. The giant bonfire gave him pause, admittedly. Maybe they could burn the Commodore in effigy? 

(courtesy of Taelon)

<3

Edited by Sal Taybrim
crediting the writer
  • Like 4

Ezo: ::sagely:: If at first you don't succeed, then fire dancing isn't for you. 

Unless you have asbestos underwear.

• Like 1

Taybrim: So close and yet so far.  ::reaches out and plucked the sticky mass from the stick and popped it in his mouth. Hey! The charred bit didn't taste too bad!:: Tastes pretty good...

Trel’lis: Men! ::shakes head::

Heeeyyyyy.....  <_<

(I happen to *love* charred marshmallows...)

• Like 2

Nicholotti: Someone’s gotta be intoxicated enough to be the catalyst.

Ezo: ::grinning towards Nicholotti:: Are you kidding? Flynn would do this stone sober.

::And he had. Twice now she caught him humming it around the house. The first time was amusing, the second? It wouldn't leave her heard. And it was quite unpleasant to be in hour four of complex biliary obstruction resection surgery and have that song on an endless loop. Thankfully the patient was none the wiser. Although her staff hadn't quite let her live that one down...::

Great, now it's stuck in MY head... >.<

• Like 4

Zinna: ::grinning:: =/\= Well, I can tell you right now, breaking up a catfight is a lot more difficult, a little more fun, but a lot more difficult. =/\= ::She chuckled:: =/\= I'm going to find their current location and try and settle this, sir. Feel free to meet there if you'd like. Zinna out. =/\=

She's not wrong....

• Like 2

Bad me for not quoting this sooner!  Stupid computer issues...  Anyways, on with the quotes!

::Of course he would say that. She suddenly had visions of the Edosian doctor treating patients with a squawking lizard-bird atop his shoulder. oO Well...he does have an eyepatch...Oo::