• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

SB118 Ops: Quotations of the Week!

Leandra (Ezo): ::stamps her foot in irritation =/\= Blah, blah, blah. Don't get arrested, don't make you come out of your hermit hole, and don't embarrass daddy. Got it. Can I go now? Our host isn't going to wait on us forever. And if I have to buy my own drinks for the rest of the night I'm holding you personally responsible! =/\=

A protest or a cry for help... you decide...

• Like 3

::Tatash narrowed his eyes a little. Ginger would be Sal, and 'chasing profit' was a polite way of saying 'he's going to expose himself'. This, was not a good situation to be in, and if he listened hard enough he could almost hear Theo shrieking regulations from light years away::

::Cups hand over ear, listens.:: Yup, I can hear him!

• Like 3

:: Trel’lis, using a highly effective Kung Fu side kick, deftly dislodges Brosaan’s legs, to where he was now a continuous semi-straightened form, easily slideable, to the floor. She placed her own hands at the man’s shoulder and near the buttocks. ::

Tanaka (Trel’lis): Okay now, place your hands where mine are and *slide* him, like a large pizza, into the oven!

That just seems... naughty.  Great description!

• Like 3

A rich green, equally heavy looking dress that hung cleavage high and down her shoulders just a bit. It showed off the network of spider web veins and liver spots of all sizes and shapes… One even looked like Florida just above where the dress stopped on her chest.

I wonder if Sal will help Wannis find her 'keys' later.

Edited by alliepan
  • Like 4
On 2/8/2017 at 9:17 PM, Mirra Ezo said:

Do NOT tempt him....

Oh, please DO tempt him...

• Like 2

"Zel - Covers are so overrated. Meet me behind the shield generators and you won't regret it. Bring back up, I like to get rough. XOXO Leandra Kovs"

&

"Sethy - Stop being naked. It's crazy embarrassing, Daddy doesn't want you exposing yourself to potential business associates. When you see Renzon, give him a handshake just like Daddy taught you. Slap him on the back and patch up your [...] pas. Also, I want my Rustbucket back. XOXO Leazzy"

Now those are some secret messages LOL!

• Like 2

"Zel - Covers are so overrated. Meet me behind the shield generators and you won't regret it. Bring back up, I like to get rough. XOXO Leandra Kovs"

SCREAMED with laughter when I read this. Fifty Shades Of Mirra!

Edited by Theo Whittaker
  • Like 4

Maxwell: So not Beer O'clock then? ::He affected a look of disappointment and mild hurt as he reached for the door controls::

Antraydin: Soon. ::He put his hand on Maxwell's shoulder:: Soon.

:2665:

• Like 4

Sherman (Kro): We go shopping. ::He raised the large weapon to lean in on his shoulder.:: Got a discount.

I laughed a little too hard at that. just a bit

• Like 1

This ever so amusing quip from Dr. Nijil....

He piddled around, checking medical sheets and looking people over visually, releasing ones that seemed like they were just being babies and didn’t want to go back to work. Which was a number of the

You and Dr. Phrik are for real gonna be besties....

• Like 1