• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Graduating Class of 238506.07

Toni

This is an area for members of this training class to keep in touch with each other.DATES: The class began on June 2, 2008, and ended on June 7, 2008.LIST: sb118-academy4COMMANDING OFFICER: Commander Cura Assanti-StoneFIRST OFFICER: Lt. Commander Julio VanniniCLASS MEMBERS:- Jansen Orrey- Par SalenCongratulations to you all, and welcome to our fleet!

This is an area for members of this training class to keep in touch with each other.

DATES: The class began on June 2, 2008, and ended on June 7, 2008.

LIST: sb118-academy4

COMMANDING OFFICER: Commander Cura Assanti-Stone

FIRST OFFICER: Lt. Commander Julio Vannini

CLASS MEMBERS:

- Jansen Orrey

- Par Salen

Congratulations to you all, and welcome to our fleet!

" Its Over ? !! "

Well, I can't believe its over ! It was so much fun and everyone did awesome, Commander Stone thanks again for everything, you were beyond helpful ! Cadet Orrey congratulations ! Your posts were great and very creative, I liked the way you smoothly moved the story along.

Thanks for Lt. Commander Vannini for sending those great training messages, and to all the other Cadets thank you very much it was alot of fun for me !

Ensign Par Salen

Counseling Officer

Thanks for all the well wishes and encouragement. !! Now, let's see if I can not get put in the bin by trying to be a counselor, lol.

Ensign Par Salen

Hey Par... if you have any questions about being a counselor (or any other concerns) feel free to PM me, IM me, or head on over to the counseling Duty Post areas. :)

I've been serving as a counselor on the USS Ronin since October, and I love it! I'm excited to see another one joining the fleet. Welcome!

Hey Par... if you have any questions about being a counselor (or any other concerns) feel free to PM me, IM me, or head on over to the counseling Duty Post areas. :)

I've been serving as a counselor on the USS Ronin since October, and I love it! I'm excited to see another one joining the fleet. Welcome!

I would be in your debt forever, as would my crew, lol, these things seem to be a tad different than what they covered in school, and again, if you don't mind I will certainly draw upon your experience and kindness. Thank you so very much for the offer and the welcome ! Glad to be here !

Ensign Par Salen

Counselor

USS Tiger