• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Class of 2381

Guest Bos Elbrun

Guest Bos Elbrun

Greetings from Medara, Betazed. I am looking forward to serving the Federation and meeting everyone.

From which planets do everyone else come from?

• 5 months later...

From the Ba'ku homeworld. Serving as 2nd Officer on the Starbase 118-Ops group.

Welcome to UFOP!

Welcome to UFOP. :)

I'm Ensign Devlin, Helms officer on the Paladin.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

I am cadet Alexander Ilic and I come from Earth. I am currently in training.

Thank's. :D And, yes I'm enjoying training very much. Big HELLO to fellow cadets who are simming with me :lol:

Fine so far. We are on Prex mission, and thing have began to complicate. We have detected Theta Radiation, Bell-Tren bacteria spores, 13 Caldonian survivors out of 62, comunications are jammed.... You get the picture... :) What was your mission during training?

Just don't get killed :)

I was on the Shabtai, there were raiders trying to steal the containment pods . . . they took off as soon as they figured out we were willing to blow them to timbuck two . .

Just don't get killed :)

I was on the Shabtai, there were raiders trying to steal the containment pods . . . they took off as soon as they figured out we were willing to blow them to timbuck two . .

Not to mention other cadets trying to kill him because he's a Changeling. ;)

I need help about something. My character is a science officer. I want to outline his Academy curriculum, but I am not sure how many specializations are required. I have found two references in UFOP Academy Training Department - one says 2, and another 10 specializations. Which one is it? Thanks! :)

The more specializations your character has, the more experience he has, the older he must be, the more specializations he has to take.

IE it's probably up to you . . . :)

Jerry . . . no comment :lol:

But yeah, that is one of the hazards you do have to watch out for :)

I need help about something. My character is a science officer. I want to outline his Academy curriculum, but I am not sure how many specializations are required. I have found two references in UFOP Academy Training Department - one says 2, and another 10 specializations. Which one is it?  Thanks!  :)

Have you visited the "Duty Post" thread? Try hooking up with some science officers there, they should be able to help you. ;)

I need help about something. My character is a science officer. I want to outline his Academy curriculum, but I am not sure how many specializations are required. I have found two references in UFOP Academy Training Department - one says 2, and another 10 specializations. Which one is it?  Thanks!  :)

Are you referring to the StarFleet Academy Courses and Curriculum page? If so, it says that you have to have 10 courses, under your 2 specializations. That doesn't mean you need 10 specializations -- it just means that you must choose two specializations and take 10 courses between the two. That could mean 5/5, or 4/6, 3/7, and so on.

Good luck with the training, you should be done in no time. :)

im new to UFOP. ive been around for about a month now. i havnt seen anyone in my training class around... im disappointed. i do want to say a thank you to everyone for making this a fun SIM for me to be part of and to those i served with in training and my Training officers.

• 3 weeks later...