• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[2007: MAR-APR] Writing Challenge Winner

Rocar Drawoh

Congratulations to our winner for this round, Toni Turner!

Nemitor Atimen and Charles Hawk claim the "runner-up" positions.

Great work, all! It was particularly hard to call this time round.

Reviews will be posted soon and look for the next challenge information within a week!

:)

• 1 month later...

Here are the challenge critiques we have from the last round. The rest will be posted if/when we get them:

Lt. Cody,

Your story is very well written, with an air of experience that is both refreshing and reflecting. I found myself involved more in the plot than I have before. I actually want to know what will happen between these two characters.

Very well done.

Captain T'Pen, Reviewer.

Lt. Dickens,

Your story is thought provoking and I like the twists and the use of time. Over the course of these writing challenges, we've seen the various forms and styles of writing, in particular, the First Person and Third Person. I'm glad to see that chose the scripted style, as I'm sure you are comfortable in that style, since SB118 employs it on a daily basis. I would encourage you to try the other styles in your writing, but don't let this critique dampen your spirits. I enjoyed your story very much. I look forward to seeing what else you write with this group.

Captain T'Pen, Reviewer.

Cmdr Walker,

Short, Sweet, and very enthusiastic... from a Ferengi's point of view this is a good deal. It was enjoyable with a flare for the dramatic. Very well done.

Captain T'Pen, Reviewer.

Lieutenant Cara Maria

Your story was very well written. I enjoyed your use of a vertical plot elements, following more than one character. You gave the readers the big picture of the events as they unfolded from multiple sides, very well done. I look forward to reading the rest of this story.

Great Job,

Ensign William A. Carrington

Reviewer

Lieutenant Commander Toni Turner

To put it simply, well done, a good story showing depth of character during a difficult situation. I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and its characters. Again great job.

Ensign William A. Carrington

Reviewer