• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Poll of the Week: Are We There Yet?

Laria Herren

Poll of the Week: Are We There Yet?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which captain would plan the best road trip?

• Jonathan Archer
    • Philippa Georgiou
    • Christopher Pike
    • James T. Kirk
    • Jean-Luc Picard
    • Benjamin Sisko
    • Kathryn Janeway
    • Thinking of a different captain? Let us know who below!

Starfleet captains face no shortage of challenges. At the end of the day, the fate of the ship and their crew are their responsibility. A commanding officer has to be good at juggling multiple responsibilities at once and managing the ship’s daily activities. Keeping a starship with a crew in the hundreds under control can be a daunting task. But which captain is best equipped to handle the challenges of planning a road trip?

Your answer might vary based on what kind of trip you would want to go on. If a quiet trip touring monuments, museums, and national parks is something that you would want to see, perhaps a road trip planned by James T. Kirk wouldn’t be your first choice. A road trip with each captain would also have its own unique challenges. Taking a road trip through the Delta Quadrant could take decades stopping at every tourist trap and road stop along the way. Which captain would plan the best road trip?

Sisko loves travelling! Must admit, he faces some stiff competition from Picard (although his trip might be a bit too ‘educational’) and I bet Pike would be pretty cool.

I sorta hope this is the Mirror Phillippa ...

I almost picked Picard, but then I realized we'd be going to museums and 'look at this natural wonder..'