• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Two more donors adding to the pot: Valin Dermont and Yito Seja!

I’m happy to report that two more people have joined our 2019 website funding campaign this month. Many thanks to Valin Dermont and Yito Seja for their generosity! This is in addition to our regular recurring donors Jocelyn Marshall and Trel’lis, for whom we have great appreciation.

Our extensive wiki requires a web server capable of managing the software, alongside the forums, and this site that hosts our news and application. We also have nearly a dozen domains and other software support costs. But all the costs required are entirely covered by members like you and me!

Can you join in the donation drive toward our May, 2019 goal of $1,455? It only takes a few minutes, it’s incredibly easy, and we never see credit card information.

The post Two more donors adding to the pot: Valin Dermont and Yito Seja! appeared first on UFOP: StarBase 118 Star Trek RPG.

ufopsb118?d=yIl2AUoC8zA ufopsb118?i=2zEBW8ELuKo:466GPqRCjMI:D7Dq ufopsb118?d=qj6IDK7rITs
2zEBW8ELuKo

View the full article