• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Unique Quotes in Sims - USS Constitution-B

...including the Najana Library which was made out of glass and crystal making it look like a jewel in the crown that was Leran Manev. It was enough to make an architect cry at its marvel, but Indrid was a scientist, so he hadn't.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Of course, Georgio was gifted with the attention span of a goldfish, so that did not last too long. After hours - in Georgio's sense of time - he peeled himself out from under the tail and got back to his feet. Not by pushing the tail away and getting up. No, he disappeared from underneath and then appeared again standing. Sponsored by Holoemitter Inc.

• Haha 2

The dramatic hologram looked their way and began posing and Sarai rolled her eyes. Clearly he needed supervision.

Well finally someone realizes :D

• Haha 2

T’Ama: Great. Well, now that Glitterpants is done giving… ::she turned slightly to Eme::

Georgio blinked. He was never done giving.

Eme: Eme

T’Ama: …Eme here a heart attack, perhaps we can get on with the sled ride.

Oh giving that. Right. Different thing. He looked at Eme and offered a huge smile.

No, Georgio will never be done giving LOL

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The Bynaric communication echoed through the chilly air while they conversed before the two of them pushed off the railing to attempt to skate again. They’d reviewed their calculations thirty four times and received the same results. Yet they floundered across the ice until both Bynars ended up facing the ice and unceremoniously skidding like blue cybernetic penguins past several skaters and towards another railing where some of their shipmates were gathered. 

Hexa: A little assistance

Peta: would be most

Hexa: appreciated!

They slid across the ice practically into the fence Shedet clung to, but spiraled enough to end up in a snow drift at the shore. Their little legs kicked in perfect harmony after their momentum ceased, heads stuffed into the snow unceremoniously. With their small runabout model in pursuit.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Yirah: Well, I’m from Trill. :: he grinned :: I know super original… A Trill from Trill.

He may have forgotten to mention Trill. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Kim was beginning to realize how nerdy she was.

I like how we got to the point where Kim is an engineering officer in Starfleet with a focus on programming and only just now realizing she was nerdy. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She knew better than to make absolute promises, even to a small child. That invoked the vague entity of chaos Terrans called "Murphy."

Not T'Seva invoking Murphy's Law!!

• Haha 2
Whoever said "Hell is other people" was never stuck in a LtJG-sized quarters with 11 copies of themselves. Everything he hated about himself was not externalized and highly visible. And everything he didn't need or want to know about himself was omnipresent. He had to see what he looked like when he sat down, drank from a glass, yawned... all of it. And it was invariably awkward and uncomfortable.

But they agreed: keep it secret until they could figure out the solution.  And until then.. Misery. Abject misery.

Worst of all? Ollo was forced to recognize how terrible his toupee looks. He wasn't fooling anyone. 

Poor Ollo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Yirah: Now, I know that you are civilians and I can't technically order you to do anything. But please, for your own safety. Do not eat or drink. ANYTHING that was sourced on the planet.
Yirah: Like I said. I can't order you to, but I will warn you. The last time that I was on a colony world with plants dying due to mysterious sources. I DIED.
He said, letting the words hang in the air a moment, before moving to stand on the transporter pad. Completely forgetting to elaborate that that had been a prior host.

Yirah, the only sensible one who knows the rules of Faerie.

Edited by TAma
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Bolen: Also, it isn’t replicated. An actual Jestral plant helps. Nothing like an actual organic tea plant.

Bolen: oO By the Holy Rings of Betazed, I sound like Evangeline. Oo

Not Evangeline!! LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Another point he agreed with Sherana on. That was bound to end soon once they actually got to work. 

Haha he knows well

• Haha 1

Sherana: I will place the call while I am on my way. While I do not scan any more traps here in the settlement, do be careful. If you are not, I hope you die heroically.

Truly a sentiment for a Klingon greeting card.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2