• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Graduated with Hebron

XanHebron

T'Lara may remember, but I cannot. I know it was Me, Graves, T'Lara, somone who was a hunter species from Voyager and a few others. I cannot remember.

We were trained by Y'Shirad.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even better i'll find you a girlfriend.

for the record - what with adding " ' " in alien names.

t'lara

t'bob

k'zam

i like those anne mccaffrey dragon novels as it is but right now im thinking of going back in time and offing her with my patented elephant stun gun before she writes that dragon novel.

yes but the priestess who did spocks brain thing never had a '! in her name. i remember she had a name but it didnt have a '!

I believe she was credited in The Motion Picture as: Vulcan Priestess.

Or are we talking about The Voyage Home Vulcan High Priestess?

Ah, yes. I'll have to check that one.

Back on the subject at habd, I too am the only one left from my training. Class of God-Only-Knows.

March of 2002 I believe Mr. Wilde.

I was the only 1 in my class as well, Jose. Unlike you, though, FC Hebron ran my training class. You have had the unique experience of training aboard a running ship.

Wilde graduated with 2 others, one of whom, transferred to Victory then left the fleet due to RL circumstances 4 months later, and one of whom simmed once and then went off line. Whatever happened to the guy you joined with, Danny?

That is an interesting story, Captain. And for your enjoyment I'm going to tell you it. You see, myself and a RL friend of mine joined up together and our characters were supposed to be a classic double act. However, he was already a member of another RPG, and couldnt keep up with two games, so he left here to keep on with that one (Tango Fleet, I believe). I stayed on, because I enjoyed it here, and evolved the two characters to one, and of course added my own charm and spices and then the new and improved Wilde was born (earlier sims show him to be fun loving and American...)

I think I've done well independently...plus I'm pleased to be here now in the Class of Hebron.

A funloving American Danny? Wow... thats a major change.

The Class I was with is down to me and Jacob Phoenix on the Steadfast. Mara Redoria was aboard the Victory as well, so we had a pretty good retension, but she left due to rl commitments. I keep in touch with her occasionally via email, and she's considering a return, but later on.

I`m the only one left from my class. Only 2 of us graduated but by the end of training it was just me talking to myself - even the trainers had deserted me. One of the trainers is still around but she doesn`t seem to come to the boards. The training consisted largely of OOC`s about being busy and having a great weekend. I nearly quit but curiosity forced me to continue. Now I`m really glad I did!!

Archived