• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Replicate This!

StarBase 118 Staff

A few weeks ago, while surfing the internet, I came across an amazing invention. The invention I have come across is a 3D printer. For those who are unaware of this, please click the link for more information.

Why am I so excited about this device, you may ask? Well for me the reason is simple, as that it is one step closer to the probability of the invention of the replicator, one of the greatest Star Trek concepts ever to be conceived, despite its many in-episode drawbacks.

So with the holiday season fast approaching, this week’s Poll of the Week deals with the hypothetical. Suppose a replicator was invented now, and you could purchase one at your local electronics retailer, putting aside that some elements are troublesome, or unable to be replicated, how much would you pay for such a device in your home? Would you even bother buying one? If you had a replicator at your disposal now, what would be the first thing you would replicate, and why? So head on down to the forums and let us know what you would do if you had access to a replicator today, and how much you think such a machine would be worth to you.

ufopsb118?d=yIl2AUoC8zA ufopsb118?i=fYeeEHRDEsE:Jnk0T2bJNxc:D7Dq ufopsb118?d=qj6IDK7rITs
fYeeEHRDEsE

View the full article