• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Romulan Republic?

Croton Skylar

Question

7 answers to this question

Can I play as a Romulan from the Romulan Republic? Not from the Empire. In case you don't know, but there is a good version of the Romulans which is the Romulan Republic. Also, seeming it's not a race not available, can you make an expectation?

According to the Star Trek Online wiki:

The Romulan Republic was formed in 2409 and is an alliance of Romulans and Remans who wish to build a peaceful civilization as opposed to Empress Sela's oppressive Star Empire.

We don't exactly follow the STO timeline, we do try and use it as a guide. Our current year in sim is 2390, so we're not exactly there yet.

We have had, as the Admiral may remember, Romulan members though. Perhaps you might play a character who dreams of a more democratic and peaceful incarnation of the Empire. :)

Just a thought.

And as FltCapt. Mar may recall, Romulans are listed as "Restricted" on the Intelligent Lifeform Index, which means they can only be played as approved, usually by staff or higher-ranking officers.

However, we do have a number of Romulan hybrids. Choosing a hybrid species is not restricted.

Ok. I wasn't sure if there was a Romulan Republic yet. or not. I just got the info off of sto and i couldn't find what the date of sto was. Anyways, Can I be a Romulan that wishes to be good? KInd of like what Idril Mar said...

Nevermind guys! I've decided to be a Risian! I like relaxing and being creative so I think this species would be perfect for me!

Great -- If you can get your application in within the next few hours, we can get you in today's training group!