• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Class of 04/02

Piet_Maximoff

Just curious where all of you guys are :) I believe Assanti was our CO

As for me, I am currently the Chief Engineer aboard the Constitution, serving under Fleet Captain Hebron. I'm already a Lieutenant, and looking forward to another promotion sometime soon (praying for one, anyway). Let me know how ya'll are!

((Accidentally put the wrong date and wasn't paying attention at all. Geez.))

How you doing Maximoff. Besides yourself, I'm not sure if anyone else is still serving from our academy class. If I remember correctly, it was Captain Anassasi who was in command. I'm currently a Lieutenant Comdr. assigned to the USS TITAN. We have just started a new mission-a scientific survey/mapping mission of a previously undiscovered planet and the surrounding systems. It should be quite interesting. I'm sure you will get that promotion soon!

Well, glad to hear at least one other person from our graduating class is still here. I thought we had a pretty good crew of cadets back then. I don't really remember everyone's name, but I remember we worked together fairly well. Anyway, I hope if anyone else from our class sees this they'll respond. I'd just like to know how everyone is.

Archived