• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Next Gen Bridge

Eerie

Yeah it would have been a terrible waste had it just been scrapped. It's really awesome what they're trying to achieve and the support they're getting for it too.

I think you're right about that Arden and depending on your point of view it may or may not be a good thing as there are plenty benefits and drawbacks.

It isn't that hard to see that a lot of people see the potential for them to make a lot of money from having the bridge. Its what, one of two still existing? Personally I don't think that it would be bad for a museum or theme park to get their hands on it. They would be able to educate the visitors to it about space and Trek and that is what it should be used for. The only draw back is for it to fall into disrepair and eventually turned into scrap but the fact is that that is an outcome that could happen no matter who owns it.

• Like 1

As much as I would love...to have the bridge as my very own....CAPTAIN Eerie....and my yeoman Greir Reinard. ROFL.

Should be used for education and or museum.... I am just glad it is saved....

It wont be sold. These guys have a plan, the investors via kickstarter etc bought into that plan. The celebrities who endorsed this endeavor bought into that plan. He wants to use it as a classroom above all else and that is what it will be used for - Excellent imho.