• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Graduating Class of 238912.15

Jordan aka FltAdmlWolf

DATES: The class began on December 10, 2012, and ended on December 15, 2012.
LIST: sb118-academy3

COMMANDING OFFICER: LtCmdr. Lance Firestarter
FIRST OFFICER: LtCmdr. Nugra

GRADUATES:
* Elopii Azul
* Debra Cross
* James Jonathan Fox
* Brayden Jorey

Welcome to the Fleet!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. Big thankyou to my two training officers; utterly professional, friendly and helpful!

Yup! Really can't stress how wonderful the training officers were!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. Big thankyou to my two training officers; utterly professional, friendly and helpful!

Yup! Really can't stress how wonderful the training officers were!

I heartily concur!

I feel honor bound to caution the crew of the Vigilant however. By the end of training Fox had wedged himself in next to the warp core (I think he got stuck!) That sort behavior doesn't really seem indicative of a long career... and now he's at the HELM! What will he try to squeeze through next?

Of course Jorey and I both got shot/disabled at opposite ends of the ship...sleeping.gif ...so... maybe the Vigilant lucked out after all.

btw Cross DIDN'T get shot or do anything to suggest a limited life expectancy so the Apollo is probably the real winner here tongue.png

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hello fellow 238912.15 graduates!

I'm just curious how everyone is adjusting to their new assignments. I'm also curious if any of you have realized that our character's technically would have spent a few years together at the academy and am wondering if anyone is into the idea of creating a little 'academy history' for our characters.

What do you think? Maybe even include the other December graduates and just say that we would have been in the same classes or something.

Btw, I'm loving my first days on the USS Tiger-A! I have been captured by the 'Reapers' and am trapped inside my own nightmares essentially. Cool stuff.

• 5 months later...

So it's been 6 months... just curious where my fellow graduates are and what they are up to.

We were really lucky to get Ensign Fox. Sadly he had to take an LOA but hopefully he will return to us one day as he was great!