• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Graduating Class of 238803.28

DATES: The class began on March 21, 2011, and ended on March 28th, 2011.

LIST: sb118-academy2

COMMANDING OFFICER: FltCapt. Sidney Riley

FIRST OFFICER: LtCmdr. William Rogers

GRADUATES:

- Eerie

- Sky Blake

- Moran Jatam

- Francis deMarc

- Vel Sokaar

I think I preferred it at the academy. I've been kind of ignored, and I honestly don't know what's going on on my ship. I really couldn't tell you what we are doing!

I think I preferred it at the academy. I've been kind of ignored, and I honestly don't know what's going on on my ship. I really couldn't tell you what we are doing!

Send an OOC directly to your Captain or First Officer. If you are lost, they should give you an idea as to where you should be in the storyline, or give you an opening. Another option, is read past SIMs directly from the yahoogroup, from the previous few days from when you first boarded and write a SIM with Tags in it.

Just like the academy, do not be afraid to jump right in. :)

Hi Blake,

That's not good at all- I assure you that's not the way things usually go down! Hmm.

My suggestion would be to either email your mentor (I don't know if the Challenger does those?), or your First Officer (that's Lawn, by the way) or your Commanding Officer (that's Tel-ar) and just ask what's going on! :) When it comes to new writers, my experience has been everyone always bends over backwards to help them fit in and give them plenty of tags. I'm sure you could also get a recent summary of the Challenger mission-to-date, or whatever you wanted.

Sorry things haven't been perfect on your new posting- but we're all here to help! :)

I've taken the liberty of just sending Tel-ar a quick e-mail letting him know of this post. I'm sure you'll get a whole heap of help now that you've pointed it out- and thank you VERY much for doing so. So many new writers encounter a problem and just leave without saying anything... if you point these kinds of things out to us, we can fix them ASAP! :)

Once again welcome to the Fleet, and I'm sure we'll get you settled in in no time!

Ensign Blake,

I'm sorry you're feeling ignored. I sent you a detailed message about our current situation and instructions to report to me on the bridge 5 minutes after Admiral Wolf sent me your transfer. There must be a mix up. My character's been waiting for you on the bridge. I have re-sent you the information. For what it's worth...I'm a brand-new XO and I had to process 4 new Ensigns at the same time. It's possible something slipped through the cracks...but I assure you, no one's ignoring you. I have also sent you an OOC message and a private e-mail...

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you! I think I managed to catch up - maybe a little argument with deMarc here and there! lol. I think I should be right from here.