• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[Round 3] Top Sims Contest Discussion

Jordan aka FltAdmlWolf

Please use this thread for any general discussion or questions about the Top Sims Contest. Please do not post praise or criticism for submitted sims in this thread. Instead, post those praise or criticisms in the submitted sim's own thread.

Any discussion about Round 2 should go in the Round 2 Discussion Thread, not here.

I have been using the rss feeds to my homepage for the list of new sims from the various ships in the fleet, but without reading each one, I have problems deciding even what sim to read what sim to not read. It seems that the titles are not as much help as they could be., is this a common difficulty or is it just me not being able to figure things out since I have just started to look at fleet wide simming?

I have been using the rss feeds to my homepage for the list of new sims from the various ships in the fleet, but without reading each one, I have problems deciding even what sim to read what sim to not read. It seems that the titles are not as much help as they could be., is this a common difficulty or is it just me not being able to figure things out since I have just started to look at fleet wide simming?

Titles aren't really descriptive... they're artistic :)

Why has their been such low turnout for these contests so far? It seems to me like the PERFECT opportunity to tell someone on your crew that you enjoy their writing, or you appreciate their participation! Let's get on it, folks!

Actually I am finding it a bit difficult to find eligable sims to submit.

Most sims I see tend to be ongoing conversations with tags for a few characters - and if it goes on for a few posts we tend to snip off the top part as everyone's already read it a dozen times! But that means the final sim doesn't always include the whole story.

Joint posts are perfect for submission as they're complete when they're posted, but they're generally in the minority as far as sims go.

Exactly the same on Indy... when I can make sense of it in the first place. No insult intended to the other ships, you both have talented writers, but thank goodness the JM's nearly over :) Might stand half a chance of keeping track of things now.

Edited by Salak

I agree. I think you'll be seeing a lot more from all 3 ships (Ursa Major, Ronin, and Indy-A) once the joint mission is done.

Or are we going to see a lot more from them now that the Blue Alien has given us cool stuff to work with? hehehe

Judging by the last few submision, I'd say that was a big 'yes'.

Ask, and ye shall receive, I guess!

Now I just have to figure out how to prune down these entries for the voting portion :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.