• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[2007: JUL-AUG] Writing Challenge Discussion

Jordan aka FltAdmlWolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Admiral, I just posted a story by Tal Tel-ar of the USS Triumphant. He sent it to me, saying that he had opened an accound on the forums a week or so ago, but has not been able to access it. Hope it was okay for me to post it for him.

~Toni

I emailed Tel-ar, and asked him to try to make the account again. Hopefully, he will be successful.

the trick I found to write about, will have to have a trick ending, but still I have not thought on how to finish it...

I am doing it in sim format which is different for me I almost always create some kind of micro-epic poem for the challenge but this time I think I need the familiarity of a trek sim setting is best for the parodying.

And so far I have a bridge command staff interactions with another ships "foolishness" as the levels of parody are mismatched - and - juxtaposed into each others fool like blindness with following their orders and comedic situations arising unanswered. about 500 words in.

:teehee: -------- aside --------- :teehee:

I remember back in 95 when I was reading tarot cards at a cafe...One night I randomly picked up a card out of a mishmash of cards and decks and proceeded to light the card on fire... not even knowing what card I had decided to burn - later after a stay for a bit in the hospital - I found that card again, it was the trickster, or fool, of the major arcana, path zero...

:teehee: -------- aside --------- :teehee:

"Reactions to the Fool will of course be as many and varied as the personalities and life experiences of those who confront him." - Sallie Nichols, Jung and Tarot An Archetypal Journey pp 11.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've already congratulated you, Danzia, in private and on the Challenger OOC list, but I wanted to add congratulations here too. I wholeheartedly agree with the choice the judges made. Way to go, Danzia. Nice job. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to Danzia of course, but just wondering how soon we can expect to see the next challenge title?

Congrats to Danzia of course, but just wondering how soon we can expect to see the next challenge title?

Coming this weekend. Just got the next round's challenge from Danzia on Tuesday or Wednesday. And anyway, no one ever submits anything until the last two weeks :P

lol, true, but aching to see it so I can think of ideas... Might get around to entering one again at some point.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.