• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Graduating Class of 238311.19

Jordan aka FltAdmlWolf

This is an area for members of this training class to keep in touch with each other.

DATES: The class began on November 6, 2006, and ended on November 19, 2006.

LIST: sb118-academy2

COMMANDING OFFICER: LtCmdr. Paul Diamond

FIRST OFFICER: LtCmdr. Cura Assanti-Stone

CLASS MEMBERS:

- Jacomus Aharon

- Allen Cruise

Congratulations to you all, and welcome to our fleet!

Hello Everyone, Just wanted to let my fellow classmates know that it was a pleasure training with all of you and I hope to see your sims soon. As for myself, both Ensign Aharon and I have been assigned to the USS Independence. Unfortunately, the USS Independence was destroyed in a battle with the Gorn. So, to make a long story short, Aharon and I, along with the rest of the Independence crew, are temporarily stationed on DS17, in the Ithassa region.

DS17 is an old, once abandoned station that was being retrofitted by the USS Wallace prior to the Gorn attack Now, in need of major structurial repair after being severely damaged by the attacking Gorn, our crew must make every effort to keep this rust bucket from falling to pieces, literally.

At this point it is not certain when our crew will be recieveing her new ship but, not speaking for everyone I hope it's soon.

Ohh, I also failed to mention that DS17 is haunted. BOO! LOL...

Ensign Allen Cruise

Science Officer

DS17/USS Independence

Hello Everyone, Just wanted to let my fellow classmates know that it was a pleasure training with all of you and I hope to see your sims soon. As for myself, both Ensign Aharon and I have been assigned to the USS Independence. Unfortunately, the USS Independence was destroyed in a battle with the Gorn. So, to make a long story short, Aharon and I, along with the rest of the Independence crew, are temporarily stationed on DS17, in the Ithassa region.

DS17 is an old, once abandoned station that was being retrofitted by the USS Wallace prior to the Gorn attack Now, in need of major structurial repair after being severely damaged by the attacking Gorn, our crew must make every effort to keep this rust bucket from falling to pieces, literally.

At this point it is not certain when our crew will be recieveing her new ship but, not speaking for everyone I hope it's soon.

Ohh, I also failed to mention that DS17 is haunted. BOO! LOL...

The fun is just beginning :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well Mr. Cruise. It looks like it is just the two of us. I knew that getting through the academy was tough but only two in the graduating class sort of puts a new perspective on things!

I enjoyed your posts during our first sim with Commander Mar. I actually laughed out loud when you started the phrase, "I know she's fine....".

I am going to have to create an NPC to keep things rolling a bit when I am off on my repair tasks about the station.

I have yet to get my quarters or more importantly find out how where to get food!!

Hi Jack

It.s good to see you on the boards, I figuered you'd get here sooner or later. Anyway, we get our COMbadge, phazer, security codes (ie: LCARS) from security; Then OPS issues our quarters, I still don't know if we're issued a PADD or recieve it from our immediate supervisor, though I'm thinking this should be issued by OPS.

In regards to getting a bite to eat: If you haven't yet, check out DS17 on the 118wik there's a reference of eatery's and clubs on board. I was going to grab a bite on my way to Security however, when I was about to get permission from my CSO the lab was interupted by 1) a very mental ensign (Hayase - a very interesting character though missing a few cards in her deck), and then enters an unauthorized civilian dressed like... well I'm not sure, either he's an Aztec Vampire?? or a cross between Don Juan and Zorro?? Anyway, the plot seems to be getting thick.

I was also thinking of a timewarp forward a couple hours. If you want, we could get a bite and drink at the Event Horizon. Thoughts??

• 3 months later...

Well, I haven't been that good with the forums as you can probably see. On the whole, I think that I prefer them to the yahoo townhall group. Of course, I haven't used these enough to know whether they are any more reliable than yahoo but I would expect almost anything to be better than yahoo...