• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

[2006: JAN-FEB] Jan/Feb Winners & Next Round Info

Jordan aka FltAdmlWolf

First and foremost, congratulations to Kaitlyn Rowan for her story "I'm home, Goodbye". Runner-up position goes to David Cody for his story "This bitter aftertaste," while honorable mentions go to Nemitor Atimen for "Fear" and Julia Harden for "Home is where the heart is".

We saw some really, really amazing work this past round, and compiled the largest group of stories for any round yet!

To read the entries, head to the Jan./Feb. '06 Hall of Fame forum. You can also find the page on the main site has plenty of info about last round including the winner banners.

Judges comments on all the entries will be posted within a few days.

Next month's challenge will also begin within a few days. Please check this area for further information.

By the way: Feel free to congratulate the winners/runner up/honorable mentions in this thread ;)

Edited by FltAdml. Wolf

Congratulations to all of you. I had the opportunity to read all the entries, (which kept me busy for quite some time, seeing as how many there were) and I found them all good. I don't envy the judges. Must have been hard to choose.

Thanks, honestly I did not expect to win. There were some really good stories submitted. Congratulations to everyone. :)

Congratulations to everyone, especially the winners.

I have to tell you all, that you didn't make our decisions easy. Each one of you did an amazing job, and gave us many pleasurable hours of reading.

:) Hope to read more of your writing in the next challenge.

Wow... I wasn't even thinking I was going to get an honorable mention.

There was a bunch of truly brilliant stories here. Seriously. I was reading everyone else's and thinking I would not want to be a judge on this... a ton of great material from a powerful group of writers.

Thanks. Look forward to reading more stories from you guys! :) Congratualations to everyone!

(PS. How do you stick that image on this thing? :P )

Edited by DCody

To put your award on your signature, go to your "My Controls," then look on the left side for "Personal Profile," and click on "Edit Signature."

In the box put the add the URL of your graphic. (You will have upload your banner to the net somewhere.) Higlight the address, then hit the "IMG" above the box and you are done.

:)

By the way, you are absolutely right ...

There was a bunch of truly brilliant stories here.
and
a ton of great material from a powerful group of writers.

As for the

Seriously. I was reading everyone else's and thinking I would not want to be a judge on this...
part. ... I was frequently asking myself, "Oh jeez, what have I got myself in to?" :sweating: Edited by Toni

I'll agree with that post any day...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.