• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Graduating Class of 238209.22

Varaan

hmm...when he said "throw a cup of coffee"...note how he "fails" to mention that it actually hits someone and it was actually a pot not a cup.

Though in defence of the Ensign, the recipient did deserve it...so i guess it all evens out in the end :)

Ah Mister Creed Creed,

I can't be bothered by petty things like details. I have evil schemes to plot and plan

*Mwaaaaah*

Russ, was "Wake the Counselor with a chant of the flying monkies" what you were doing came in my examination room? What a trip! *lmao* Still don't know why you wouldn't drink the saline solution.

I think I will write a book and call it, "Heston - Unleashed." *lol*

Can you say best-seller?

He is as colorful as a painting.. Of course the painting is a Dali. Or one of those multi colored ink blot things :P

Say Creed, does the Embassy have any red buttons I can press? Other then Rocars?

lmao.

Well of course not, don't be ridiculous we would have no such thing...well not unless there's the one that launches the photon Torpedos aimed at the Romulan Embassy...whoops, I've said too much!

He is as colorful as a painting.. Of course the painting is a Dali. Or one of those multi colored ink blot things :P

Say Creed, does the Embassy have any red buttons I can press? Other then Rocars?

My favorite artist. :)

• 2 months later...

Just thought I would check in again and see as to what some of the fellow graduates of my class were up to?

As for old Russ... Still an ensign, Doing strategic Operations work.

Put a screen door in the office, Got him a car... (Drive everybody nuts with that thing...) Turning Russ into an alcoholic to the best of my abilities, And more recentally installed "Hold Music" into the communications system for his office.

I know what Toni has been up to... How about the rest of you? And Solan you still around?

• 1 year later...

Well, Russ, it's nearly been two years since this class graduated, and of the five in the class, I only see two of us have remained on the SB118 roster... both Lt. Commanders... Takashi Chen on the USS Ursa Major, and me on the USS Challenger.

Congratulations Takashi for withstanding the test of time too. :D

It was good to see you again Russ, when you came back for that short while, but then I know how RL can be sometime.

My best to you always,

Toni

Edited by Toni