• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pickings from the Khitty Litter - USS Khitomer

As the USS Khitomer has just been announced, come here for selected excerpts that entertain, endear, or enliven us!

Khitomer Title 2.png

Edited by Nolen Hobart
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Saava: You are 2 days, 4 hours and 12 minutes early, Zenno. Are you experiencing any kind of distress?

Wow. Who knew Vulcans could be so romantic...? 

• Haha 2

From @Zenno:

Zenno: ::Stands up:: This might be the data we’ve been looking for. =/\= Zenno here =/\=

Narrator: It was not the data they'd been looking for.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

DS33 Security Officer T’Lyra: =/\= I have analyzed the Arboretum data. Are you aware that your Captain is a confectionary cutpurse? He appears to be the Lemon Bar culprit. I have uploaded the Security data to your passcode. =/\=

Shocked Puss In Boots GIF

• Thanks 1

From @Talia Ohnari

Sparks: I'll be on it like a horse fly on a hind end! You won't ree-gret it nosiree! 

Following the man like a imprinted duckling, Stella began gathering the data as requested.

Sir David Attenborough voice: "And here, in the bowels of a starship on the edge of civilized space, we chance to witness a rare and miraculous transformation. Watch as a fledgling one-off NPC transforms into a full-grown PNPC!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hayley: While there wasn't supposed to be many arrivals until Tuesday...

New things only arrive on new starships on Tuesdays. This is canon. *Chef's Kiss* 😁

• Haha 3

Capt. Shayne: Look At Me. I'm The Captain Now.

Every now and then, it's good to reassert the chain of command. Some happen to be more blunt about it, is all.

• Haha 3

Shayne: Captain Hayley has final say, but if she is amenable, we’ll bring Her Fluffiness aboard.

Well, duh. We weren't taking off without her royal floof!!! 

• Haha 3
Sparks: How-do, Ensign Senak? I'm Stella Sparks. You can call me Sparky, if'n you'd like. Otherwise whatever you decide, as long as you don't call me late for supper! 

A tinkly, slightly nasal giggle escaped, she never got tired of saying that. Call her whatever, but don't be gettin' in between her and her vittles. 

Senak: ::Nodding:: The pleasure is mine. I look forward to working with you.

Sparks: Commander Dee-witt said someone done stole your ship! What an awful thing to do. ::looking between the both:: Luckier than a duck inna bread pond we was in the ar-ea. Anythin' I can do to help y'all out I'm gonna. Sure gets me steamed, someones out here thievin' ships. That's just something no worth-their-salt engineer can abide. ::nodding determined, she slapped both hands together, rubbing furiously:: Let's rope us a ship!!! 

Sparks, an NPC by @Talia Ohnari

This little exchange caused me to emit a "YeeHaw" and furthermore I observe that the use of "vittles" is A+

Just so fun!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Zenno: Khitomer Komputer,

music video vintage GIF

• Haha 4

Carpenter: Commander. George. If I put coal up your ass for two weeks I’d have enough diamonds to make a Ferengi purchase the rights to your colon. 

Sorry, @Randal Shayne, I've found a new Captain.

• Haha 3
Posted (edited)

@Senak: Are you perhaps thinking of what I am thinking, sir?

pinky and the brain world GIF

Edited by Nolen Hobart
  • Haha 2

The captain lacked the strength to even pretend to be interested in Sparks’ goat story; perhaps later he would care, but not at the moment, which led to him slowly raising a finger to gently shush the rambling crewman. 

Google Pout GIF

• Haha 3

A PNPC dunking on its PC? Love to see it, @Zenno

Astrid: Negatory there, Comrade. This place is deader than the Chief’s bed.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

C3 Astrid: Siggy, I’m bored out of my mind. This is worse than desk duty. ::Big smiles & arms out:: I demand shenanigans.

"I demand shenanigans" is now the unofficial motto of the Khitomer PNPC Bureau. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2