• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

2022 Ceremony: Finale/Acknowledgments

I love this place, and I'm grateful I get to be a part of it!  Thank you for the kind words, and thank you to all who help keep this place going!

• Like 4

Thank you to everyone that was involved with putting the awards on. It was a very special experience.

• Like 4

Thank you for putting so much effort into making these awards the fun, exciting event that they are! You all are the shining stars of the fleet!

• Like 3

This was my first Award Season in SB118 and it was truly special. It's one more facette of this communities passion and greatness. I love being a part of it! Thanks to all of those being involved in organizing the awards!

• Like 2

Another awards season done. Congrats to everyone winners and nominees alike and thank you to @Jo Marshall and everyone who works on these every year. Thank you so much. For me it's the consistency...of how much y'all make me cry every damned year. :D I love this whole community and you all are amazing. Thank you especially to Tristan Wolf. For founding this community and doing all you do to keep it alive and fun. 

• Like 2

This was my first Awards Season and I honestly had no idea that it would be this large production. I have played in other groups that handed out awards but nothing this involved. Thank you all who worked on this and put so much effort into this season. This has been a whole new experience for me. Thank you all very much, for everything you do!!!

• Like 2