• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Day Three: Staff Awards

Genkos Adea

Congratulations, everyone! Well deserved and thank you for all you do for the community.

• Like 4

Congratulations, everyone, and many thanks for all you contribute to our little universe. ❤️

• Like 1

Congratulations! And thank you to all the staff that keeps this place alive and running!

• Like 2

Congratulations everyone!  Y'all are awesome!

• Like 1

Congratulations and thank you for every thing you do.

@Sal Taybrim I had the pleasure of writing with you for two years and your faultless guidance, your steady hand and your outlook on life inspired me then. It continues to inspire me now. I can’t wait for another opportunity to write with you and/or benefit from your wisdom.

@Jo Marshall I’m never not in awe of you everything you do. Words really don’t quite define just how incredible you are when you turn your hand to something. Just like Sal, you’re an inspiration to me and you’ll forever be one of my all time favourite humans!

@Kali Nicholotti I remember the first time I wrote with you- I was Starstruck in a way because to me you are a living legend in the fleet. I find your prose breathtaking, I find your ability to juggle so many plates at once and still remain dedicated to the Excalibur and to the fleet to be wonderful. Im forever grateful that I get to write with you and that you encourage me to think outside of the box. 

• Like 3

@Jalana - CONGRATULATIONS!  You have done such awesome steadfast work for so long and I am thrilled to see you recognized!  I love writing with you and love working with you!

@Oddas Aria - You are a fantastic CAL, and your open discussions with the CC and EC on discord are a standard that we will look to in the future.  You support better communication between staff members and have done a fantastic job as a CO and as an administrator.  Congratulations!

@Kali Nicholotti - Congratulations!!  As my very first CO, thank you for putting up with me!  I am so happy to see you get your groove back and watch your ship shine!  Well deserved!

@Jo Marshall - You are a fantastic admin and a superb support person for every aspect of StarBase 118.  I know that you are humble and don't often seek praise, but this makes your work all the more valuable to the game.  I am proud to see you recognized and thankful for everything you do.  Congratulations!

Congratulations everyone!  Thank you all for helping make SB118 be such a great place to sim for so many years!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Huge congratulations to everyone! 

We all appreciate the dedication and hard work it takes to keep the group as excellent as it is. 

• Like 2

Congratulations everyone for your very well deserved awards!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏

• Like 1

Congratulations!!! *whistles* You beautiful people deserve it!!!

• Like 1

Congratulations to all the winners - you all do some amazing work to make the Fleet better.  @Jalana, @Sal Taybrim, and @Jo Marshall your awards are very well deserved, interacting with you makes the job of CAL easier, and makes it a pleasure to go and get things done.  I appreciate the support you provide in all of my endeavors.

@Kali Nicholotti it was a great pleasure to have you aboard my command for the short time I did, and its always a pleasure to get your opinion and advice on things, great work!

• Like 2

Congratulations to everyone, and especially Fleet Captain @Oddas Aria for receiving The Sarek Star ❤️!

Thanks everyone for all your hard work behind the scenes, in and out of character!

• Like 1

Congratulations to all, and especially Major @Wes Greaves, you have been a wealth of information and a great mentor to this game. Thank you for all your hard work and answering all my questions.

• Like 1