• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Star Trek: Fourth Dimension

BenStryker

Hello. I went through all my files that I saved over the years. All the ideas for possible stories that I want to write and I found one of them. I think I created this idea around 2009. Somewhere. Called Star Trek: The Fourth Dimension. Something to do with either a time ship or a ship with a temporal warp core that got lost through time. I even had a full credits list of who starred in them. It was supposed to be an idea for a possible TV show. In the time after ENT ended and we entered this period where we needed another Star Trek show or we can't live without one. So I created one. Or tried to.

This was my synoposis. The Story starred Captain Lewis C. Kirk and his crew transported through time, became lost and tried to find a way home. Like Voyager only its temporal. The "Time Ship" is able to go into different dimensions and time. The ship can create a rip in time and space in order to go to different universes. Kind of like Doctor Who...in a sense...

At that time, because I was young as it was around 2009, I didnt know a lot of rules. So, my story kinda contradicts with what Paramount considers original. Like for example, Lewis C. Kirk is the great grand nephew of the famous James T. Kirk. Fixable. Meaning, I have a chance to either delete him or give him a new name.

The First officer is a half human-half Romulan female. The second officer is a male Vulcan.

I have a chief engineer named John "Scotty" Jessen who's a....you guessed it. Scottish. My creativity wasnt very good back then. I was creative, but it had its limits.

I also created a new race called the Melorians. They have "special" powers. They are telepathic and have the ability to go through walls. They do have their limits. I even have a half human, half Melorian that shares the same powers but with its own limits. There is a recharge limit. He has to rest everytime he goes through walls. And the thicker the walls, the longer he has to rest. ALSO.....he is the only one of his race with the ability to become......invisible. Yup. Invisible. Its very rare its like a genetic abnormality. Also, he is also born deaf due to his ears being malformed. He became deaf and has special devices surgically attached to his ears. Essentially, the half Melorian is me. I named him Ensign Toby Ghost Sloan. At that time when I created him, I felt invisible in RL. And I dreamt that I could go through walls lol....anyways.

The last two, or maybe three. Doctor Zora Nebulae is the CMO. She is a non native of the Alpha Quaduant as she is from the Delta Quaduant. I won't reveal much of her. I do have her written down completely, but spoilers. You understand. Anyways, I can tell you this though. I named her Nebulae for a special reason. Her green skin color can change depending on her mood and she is capable of healing. I'm assuming its a special ability that she has that she can heal without the use of technology. That's all I can say...She is and will remain a mystery.

Secondly, I also have a strange combination of half Klingon half Cardassian who is a literal tank and is ten times stronger OR has ten times the strength of a Klingon. I will work on that.

Finally, I have a ships AI. An Artificial Intelligence called Lomarr. Supposedly similar to Data but with the traits of "Andromeda's" AI, Rommie. But not Rommie in a sense. Similar. Lomarr can be either male or female and I think, they can be both. It's an artificial computer in the form of a human. 

So.....what do you think? Feel free to bash me, but please, be nice to me. I created all those back in the ancient time that is 2009....or 2010. 

I want to recreate this story, if it has potential? Maybe you can help me? Or encourage me? Maybe I'll have time to pursue all this idea...

Edited by BenStryker