• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Academy Quips & Quotes

I have seen some extremely good SIMs in Academy training sessions when I was conducting training. At the time, I wished there was a place to post them. This is an excellent idea for a thread. I will be looking through some of my old training SIMs to see if I can add to this. It would be from those who have long since graduated though, if that is okay. I miss training and have always enjoyed conducting training missions in whatever capacity. I can't wait to be able to rejoin that club!

I also once had a trainee who was a novelist in RL. I shook my head in disbelief in the quality of the writing, and LONG. Hoo boy!

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Tracey said:

I have seen some extremely good SIMs in Academy training sessions when I was conducting training. At the time, I wished there was a place to post them. This is an excellent idea for a thread. I will be looking through some of my old training SIMs to see if I can add to this. It would be from those who have long since graduated though, if that is okay. I miss training and have always enjoyed conducting training missions in whatever capacity. I can't wait to be able to rejoin that club!

I also once had a trainee who was a novelist in RL. I shook my head in disbelief in the quality of the writing, and LONG. Hoo boy!

I say share away!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jo Marshall said:

spacer.png

Take your achievement!

This is arguably my greatest achievement in my life so far.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kaas tried to listen as much as possible and to register each of his commander's words in his brain ...

Oh my goodness, this is literally me and what I tell people I'm trying to do when trying to process stuff. 😄

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...